Outdoor Low Stress Training

KushFan

When should I start this? How many nodes should have formed b4 I start bending my plant? Do the small round leaves at the bottom count as a node? Any responses would be appreciated.

no the oval leaves dont count as a node (not to my knowledge) it all depends on what you want to do man..i know people that tie their plants down before they start to flower...and i know poeple that start to train them once they are 4 nodes high....enough to bend to the ground..

thanks for the advice you 2. I think that im gonna start the tiedown process once the 4th node appears. that seems to be the consensus time. thanks once again, and i'll post some pics later to show progress.

Why would someone want to do "outdoor" low stress training. Unless constrained by some dimension, I personally believe letting it grow 'el naturael' outdoors would be in your best interests.

I do indoor low stress training to better uniform my plants while under a light constraint. Outdoors this isn't an issue....

Just could someone explain what benefits there are to outdoor low stress training?:smokin:

well for starters it would make your plants look less like the classic marijuana plant. if you had a bush instead of a tree it might be harder to be seen by unwanted eyes. i've never grown outdoors though so i'm just guessing...

peace:allgood:

to infinity..
the reason for my outdoor LST is that i am growing my plants in pots out on my outdoor deck. i want to keep the plants around 2-3 ft tall altogether. i also hope to have the "bush" effect rather than the "christmas tree" effect. My intent is for them to blend in with some of the other plants and bushes that i have on my balcony.

Thanks all for the responses.
KushFan

I have had better yields when doing this, I dont know if I can credit it to LST but ever since then I have trained them early

Back
Top Bottom