Outdoor Marijuana Harvest in Nepal

nirakar420

here some harvest videos i made last year. the last video the plant was harvested on jan. 2 2014. and if u watch my dem videos carefully u see that my garden gets no sun during the winter.
image_6_2.jpg

image_5_3.jpg

image_3_6.jpg

image_2_7.jpg

22206.jpg

12571.jpg

13327.jpg

Re: outdoor marijuana harvest in nepal.

here's a video from aug. 2012. hope u all enjoy.

It's a cool sativa, man. What variety is it?

yah mostly sativas, but up in the mountains u will find indica dominant plants. if u look at greenhouse seeds Himalayan gold video on youtube arjan says he got dem seeds from nepal.
here's me harvesting a 20 feet tall ganja tree.
DSC0058012.JPG

DSC0298111.JPG

DSC0269821.JPG

20131218_102115.jpg

no its not legal to grow or sell marijuana in nepal. Its legal to smoke on one particular day in nepal n thats on the day of shivaratri. A day for lord shiva.

u can say that, but u wont see ppl carry bags of fresh harvest n walk on the streets. u wont see ppl go to wild ganja fields n chop down trees n bring them home on a local bus.ppl here know ganja is illegal so like in any other country they try to hide n say they dont smoke although most of them do. n ganja usually grows in the country side here. i live in kathmandu valley. its the capital n ppl here dont grow ganja, they get it from all dem lil ganja villages that surround kathmandu valley.
Nepal Makes Largest Marijuana Bust In History | Marijuana and Cannabis News | Toke of the Town

u see them pics, i chopped that tree in dat ganja village, got in a local bus for 30 min. n another 15 min walk to my house. when i got into the bus with all that fresh ganja in my backpack i tell u man everybody look at me with a smile n i smile back. like i said i have been goin to that village for 6 years now. like u folks they all know how much i love this plant, n they all seen my tattoos, now i think them cops too know how much i love marijuana.
14426.jpg

14523.jpg

66103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom