Outdoor Medical Blue Planet Grow - OG Kush - Purple God Bud - Jah Kush

Re: Outdoor medical Blue Planet Grow. OG Kush/ Purple God Bud/ Jah Kush

dude, love the setup... would like to put mine in the ground but the garden aint ours, so pots on the balcony will have to do for now.

have you thought about making night covers to bring the end of the season into the warmer months? like a green house but to keep the light out.

Thanks man, I really dig the veggie garden too, should be cool come August when the og kush is huge and not visible from any fence lines because of the corn. I have been kicking around the idea of flowering one of the plants early, get some bud to tide me over and cut down trimming. Temps are not ever really an issue, I always try to pick strains that finish in late September/early October.

fair play, keep up the good work... looking forward to seeing some monster ladies

Still taking off and doing well. We got hit with a pretty shitty storm about 10 days ago that annihilated every vegetable I had except for my biggest tomato that I started in my closet at the same time as my other plants I just harvested indoors. Started raining pretty good around 8 so brought the 2 inside and covered the one in the garden. We got some pretty wicked hail after I feel asleep and I woke up to a shredded mixed salad in my garden. Nearly every plant was stripped down to its main stem other than the 1 tomato and my corn. If I would have known/news jackasses predicted the hail, I would have made an impromptu cover but I am glad I saved my 3 mj plants.. Had to get all new vegetables last weekend, sucked to lose nearly a month of growth. I made a circular cage out of some spare chicken wire and put a heavy duty contractor bag over and put it over the OG Kush that is in the ground which kept it dry and safe all night. The two potted plants were moved inside right after the rain started. OG Kush is up to 26" and really starting to bush out like crazy. I noticed a spot today where I fimmed in the beginning that got like 6 or 7 nice healthy tops with thick stems from one F.I.M. Here are some pictures from today.

OG Kush

DSC018682.JPG

DSC018562.JPG

DSC018553.JPG

DSC018624.JPG

Jah Kush

DSC018613.JPG

DSC018593.JPG

Purple God Bud

DSC018604.JPG

DSC018583.JPG

Been about a week so I took some more pictures of the three plants. I decided to LST the Purple god bud, it had 4 perfect tops that were growing out at a 45 degree angle and almost even with the edge of the pot so I tied her down 2 or 3 days ago. The OG Kush in the garden is still just amazing me and growing like crazy. Every day I get home from work and can't believe the growth from one day. Been super hot here lately, finally had a cool down today but it was 100 degrees here on Monday and Tuesday. It was also really hot last week as well, we have been breaking heat records or tying them left and right, plants have been drinking a ton. I usually will water them every 3-4 days at this time of the year but it has been an almost daily watering with the heat in the high 90's.

OG Kush

DSC019722.JPG

DSC019701.JPG

DSC019691.JPG

Purple God Bud

DSC019652.JPG

DSC019662.JPG

Jah Kush

DSC019682.JPG

DSC019671.JPG

Oh yeh...plants look good...real good LST...how many times did you top her...gonna top her some more...i just topped one 3 times today...makes a total of 16 topping...i don't know what i'm working with...a bag-seed...got clones from it in my 12/12 from seed program...at least i'll find out M or F..if the clone show balls...its going to be a big funeral..i got a lot of its clones...good grow...:bravo:

Beautiful plants Sky! Looking very healthy. Good luck with the rest of the grow !

Nice Blueskybsn,
Ha when that OG Flowers you wont have much of a garden left :goodjob:

Lookin good, very healthy :cheer: gonna follow this grow. Got a similar thing going on out here in CA, three outdoor OG Fire clones.

Oh yeh...plants look good...real good LST...how many times did you top her...gonna top her some more...i just topped one 3 times today...makes a total of 16 topping...i don't know what i'm working with...a bag-seed...got clones from it in my 12/12 from seed program...at least i'll find out M or F..if the clone show balls...its going to be a big funeral..i got a lot of its clones...good grow...:bravo:

Hopefully it will turn out good and be a female! Not really sure about topping anymore, I will see once it grows a bit more. I fimmed all four branches 2 or 3 days prior to LST which brings up the total to around 10 or so separate fimmings, should be enough with that smallish 15 gallon pot. Not too sure on the time of fims though, could be like 6 too I can't remember and haven't been keeping good notes this year.

Beautiful plants Sky! Looking very healthy. Good luck with the rest of the grow !

Thanks Conquering, hopefully they stay nice and healthy. Barring any more crazy ass storms that hit while I am at work or some other unforeseen event things should finish nicely.

Nice Blueskybsn,
Ha when that OG Flowers you wont have much of a garden left :goodjob:

I was thinking the same thing the other day. The corn on the right side of my garden nearest the fence is still about 1.5-2 feet away but I know it will not be long until the OG starts crowding the corn. Luckily the corn has really starting taking off and almost as tall as the MJ so by the time flowering is in full swing corn will obscure all view of plant from bordering neighbors.

Lookin good, very healthy :cheer: gonna follow this grow. Got a similar thing going on out here in CA, three outdoor OG Fire clones.

Right on, I will have to check out what you got going on if you have a journal going?

No journal :( but I may throw one together later on. I'm hoping I yield enough to finish building my indoor setup. That OG is out of control man, you got a serious monster in your garden.

It is nice to see Plants from other States, it gives You an idea of what their conditions are Like. Our plants are probably close to the same age. My first ones were started March 3rd, my second ones The first couple of days April. Your Babies look good Blueskybsn! Kick some Butt Colorado!!!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_013.JPG
An Heirloom Kush
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_0141.JPG
A hog X Orange Krush! In respects to "THE" Orange Krush from Colorado.

best of luck with the grow,there is a programme about the stanley bros and medical mj in general it good but is it true the mj is good for some conditions?I have to say I am cynical about this it seems that they are just stoners taking advantage,but hey what do I know

I have seen the show you are talking about and have met Josh I believe his name was, I went to one of their dispensaries a while back. Overall not that special of herb or anything but that was like 3 years ago so I am sure their quality has improved since then. With any industry that pops up, whether it be not for profit or supposed compassion clubs that are supposed to be all about the patients, there are going to be some that are simply out for profits and really don't care about their customers. They are usually the dispensaries that are owned by national syndicates who hire only good looking females who more often than not do not know anything about the product they are selling. I like a cute girl as much as the next man, but personally I would rather have an ugly dude who is super knowledgeable about their strains and medicinal benefits compared to a ditzy blonde. I avoid those spots like the plague and usually just go to the same place where herb is awesome and only 20-25 an 1/8th.

A lot of people are still quite skeptical about the medicinal/therapeutic values of cannabis but it is definitely something that helps a lot of people. There have been numerous, un-biased studies that have validated many uses for cannabis in regards to medical purposes. Helps a ton with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy to deal with nausea and stimulate their usually non-existant appetites. Also helps with migraines, insomnia, chron's disease, Fibromyalgia, Multiple sclerosis, and many other medical problems. There are strains now that are specifically bred for certain ailments; pain, insomnia, etc. Generally the indica and indica dominant hybrids will be could for pain and sleep as they have a higher ratio of CBD's to THC. CBD's stainds for Cannabidiol's and they are a cannabinoid that are usually found in low concentrations in marijuana but some strains are bred for high CBD ratios. There have been really cool studies that show CBD's actually slow the growth of aggressive breast cancer cells.

Do a couple google searches and read up on some of the un-biased studies and articles on medical benefits. Also do some research on Dr. Grinspoon. He was a Harvard Doctor who in the 1960's became interested in marijuana due to its increase in use. He was convinced that prior to his study, it was a very dangerous and harmful drug both to the user and society. He set out to scientifically define all the medical dangers to the users and sort of back up the US governments claims. However, after he concluded his study he found the opposite of his first thoughts and determined it to be harmless and medically beneficial, not harmful and became an outspoken activist for legalization.

miwa, probably about 15ft tall. It is cool to see Plants Grow like this, but not so cool when you are up on a ladder, by yourself, trying to cut Kolas, and the ladder starts to fall! Believe Me, I have thought I was gonna die, up there, a few times! Fortunately for Me, I either always land on/into the Plant, or miraculously, on my feet. One of these days though... I just hope someone hears Me fall.:thedoubletake: Now I gotta check out your JOCK HORROR!:thumb:SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

My Wife could not even get out of Bed, if it were not for MMJ. She has a congenital Birth defect known as Spondylolythesis, which means the lower Lumbar region of Her back, over time, loses the wings on Her Vertebrae. She has undergone 7 failed Back Surgeries for this, and is in constant level 10 pain, and has to use a Walker. She also had a Gastric Bypass Surgery that failed as well. They cut too much of Her Intestine away, and She cannot absorb Food properly, and gets ill when She eats from Nausea. If not for Cannabis, Her words, not mine, She could not cope with the PAIN or EAT, and would want to just die. She actually got down to 86lbs at one point, and She is 5ft8. We thought She was going to Die then, but because Cannabis eases Nausea, She now weighs about 160lbs, She better not find out I posted Her weight, Or I Am A Dead Man! And as far as Clubs go, give Me the Ugly Dude with Knowledge every time! Luckily We do not need to go to Clubs though:thumb:. Ours lasts all Year Long!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Groovy outdoor grow going on here. I'm doing it too this year, but have been slacking on getting photos up. I'll probably never do it any other way than outdoors. I hope you get a bountiful harvest to enjoy this year. I'll be glad to come back and see how you do.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom