Outdoor Medical Blue Planet Grow - OG Kush - Purple God Bud - Jah Kush

Yes, us OUTDOOR GROWERS do need to stick together! Never were truer Words ever spoken JASPL. And I agree MadMike, OUTDOOR, if you can, is the only way to go. Unfortunately, not all of us can do so, WE ARE THE LUCKY ONES!!!:high-five: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Very nice ... each time I see nice outdoor plants I wish I could do it too!!

nice pics too

My Wife could not even get out of Bed, if it were not for MMJ. She has a congenital Birth defect known as Spondylolythesis, which means the lower Lumbar region of Her back, over time, loses the wings on Her Vertebrae. She has undergone 7 failed Back Surgeries for this, and is in constant level 10 pain, and has to use a Walker. She also had a Gastric Bypass Surgery that failed as well. They cut too much of Her Intestine away, and She cannot absorb Food properly, and gets ill when She eats from Nausea. If not for Cannabis, Her words, not mine, She could not cope with the PAIN or EAT, and would want to just die. She actually got down to 86lbs at one point, and She is 5ft8. We thought She was going to Die then, but because Cannabis eases Nausea, She now weighs about 160lbs, She better not find out I posted Her weight, Or I Am A Dead Man! And as far as Clubs go, give Me the Ugly Dude with Knowledge every time! Luckily We do not need to go to Clubs though:thumb:. Ours lasts all Year Long!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

That's too bad to hear about your wife's condition but really awesome that herb is helping her maintain! Love to hear the stories of actual help from people, not just studies and verbose articles.

Groovy outdoor grow going on here. I'm doing it too this year, but have been slacking on getting photos up. I'll probably never do it any other way than outdoors. I hope you get a bountiful harvest to enjoy this year. I'll be glad to come back and see how you do.
:high-five:

Thanks MadMike. I will have to check yours out if you get some pictures up. I definitely prefer the outdoors too, I grow inside too but only when I can not grow outside.

Continue to look real good Blueskybsn.

Keep up the great work.

We outdoor growers need to stick together!

JASPL:peace:

Thanks and definitely would be cool to see some more outdoor growers and journals on this site. So many indoor threads that are cool but generally very similar to one another.

Very nice ... each time I see nice outdoor plants I wish I could do it too!!

nice pics too

Thanks maybe sometime soon you can give it a go.

Yeah, Blueskybsn, I prefer to hear actual stories of how it has helped someone to, over Studies and Verbose articles as well. Give me Empirical Evidence Every time, not just some slipshod report on how it helped this patient, but not that one. Or Verbose articles that extoll it's virtues, but give no corroborating evidence:scratchinghead:, cannot wait to see your Plants at the end of their cycle:thumb:!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_0141.JPG

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

that thing is huge, +REPS!

Thanks zuttla, the Strain is Hog X Orange Krush, they are the biggest Plants in My Garden, out of Sheer Fatness alone! They should Yield rather well:thumb:! Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey James. I've heard of both those strains. That plant is going to be one big Momma! You see, I topped all my Granny Derkles and they are hedges (7' tall x 6' wide). I've never thinned a plant before but these look like they may need it. I want to discourage the beginning of any mold. I'll start at the bottom like the good book says and work up less. I've heard conflicting information about removing shade leaves. Some say just remove the spent or yellowing ones, and some are compulsively picking off shade leaves. I'm a bit confused about that since I am still learning. Did you already thin your plants in your photos?

MadMike, NO, I have not thinned, topped or done anything to My Plants. I usually just tend to let them Grow like nature intended them too. As far as picking leaves is concerned, I only pick a leaf if it has started to yellow or wither. I believe constant manipulation of Your Plants slows Growth and detracts from flavor, since the leaf is both a Solar Receptor and a Filter, plus they act as an emergency water supply if you have not watered when You were supposed too. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Gotcha James. I'm just a bit concerned of what dense hedges mine have become.

We'll be into the Hottest part of Summer soon, to miwa. I just give them more Water when it's Hotter, never have had a problem with Heat Stress for the Plants anyways. They just Grow Faster, and get BIGGER! We have never used Shade Cloth or Anything, the Plants just seem to keep themselves cool, as long as they have enough Water, there should be no PROBLEM. I have also noticed that it is GOOD, if your Plants have enough lateral growth to shade their Root Zone as well. That way the whole Plant mediates it's self! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hi Blue sky, Nice little garden you have, how do your flowers grow?? lol.. Your girls looking pretty happy in their soil, always good to see sum chunky outdoor buds!!:goodjob: Hope you get some great ganja from ur babies.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

You wouldn.t be so in love with outdoors if you were dealing with this heat...4 days triple digets and no rain in sight...anyone know what to do about heat stress outside

Just make sure they have enough water, check em a couple times a day if possible to see their water consumption when it is really hot like this. If they seem to really dislike the hot temps you could build a shade screen with some of that transparent/semi-cloudy looking plastic to filter some of the sun, but in all honesty I think they should be fine. Here in Colorado this past June, we had the hottest month in our history since we started keeping records way back in the 1880's. 17 days over 90, 6 over 100, and 2 days where there was a high of 105 and 106. 23 days out 31 in June were over 90 and the only thing I noticed was that they drank more water but did not have any stress from the heat. Every day when I would get home from work all 3 plants leaves would be reaching up towards the sun.

We'll be into the Hottest part of Summer soon, to miwa. I just give them more Water when it's Hotter, never have had a problem with Heat Stress for the Plants anyways. They just Grow Faster, and get BIGGER! We have never used Shade Cloth or Anything, the Plants just seem to keep themselves cool, as long as they have enough Water, there should be no PROBLEM. I have also noticed that it is GOOD, if your Plants have enough lateral growth to shade their Root Zone as well. That way the whole Plant mediates it's self! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I agree, never have used any shade cloth or anything to try and regulate temperature and have never had problems. They actually seem to thrive in it! Never thought much about the lateral growth to shade the roots but that definitely makes sense, nice little natural defense mechanism.

Hi Blue sky, Nice little garden you have, how do your flowers grow?? lol.. Your girls looking pretty happy in their soil, always good to see sum chunky outdoor buds!!:goodjob: Hope you get some great ganja from ur babies.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Thank you! Flowers grow really well, usually start to see the pistils popping out mid to end of July and usually will finish up by Early October.

come to think about it my MJ plants didn't show heat stress..it was my tomatoes that had curled leaves...got them in cages...2 are over 6 feet...brand is Big Boy...i started trimming my bushes today..all that re-veg crap...a lot of difference between pot re-veg and ground re-veg..i;ve trimmed a bushel basket full and only half finished...

Ya my tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers get droopy when hot too. I read that some vegetables will wilt during hot days as a way to conserve energy or something along those lines, kind of a natural defense mechanism.

You wouldn.t be so in love with outdoors if you were dealing with this heat...4 days triple digets and no rain in sight...anyone know what to do about heat stress outside

Mulching around the plant will help conserve water, and keep root temps lower. Molasses and Thrive alive are what i use to combat stress.

Great journal, I really like the choices of strains. Looking forward to following this one.

Hot as Hell Here Today as well! But they just ate it up, as per Norm. Got up to 106-7 in My Garden Today. I just Watered 3 and 4 Days ago, and I can tell it will be Time to Water by Tomorrow or the next Day. Oh well, it just Keeps You In Shape, LOL! But I do Feel for You Blueskybsn, all the Record Highs, and No Relief in Sight!!! At least Your Plants are Loving It. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom