Outdoor Medical Blue Planet Grow - OG Kush - Purple God Bud - Jah Kush

So far July has been quite a bit cooler out, don't think it has gotten to 100 or above yet, have had some decent rain and really has really been pretty tolerable. Plants are all still doing well and growing nicely, they all have started popping out quite a few preflowers so I switched over to the transition cycle on the BPN feeding schedule. Here are some pictures from Friday.

Purple God Bud

DSC022072.JPG

DSC02206.JPG

Jah Kush

DSC022103.JPG

DSC022111.JPG

OG Kush

DSC022143.JPG

DSC022122.JPG

DSC022213.JPG

Looking good, Blue. Don't you love the way they grow into a hedge?
:partyboy:

Good looking bushes...so its cool in denver...lucky you...we are burning up in the midwest...9 pm last night it was 101...top yesterday was 103..top today 100...this have been going on for 2 weeks...farmers are losing everything...so yours are putting out pre flowers...mine too...a member name Deege has one in full flower..pistils and all...idk...must be climate change...

We are under a heat advisory here in Missouri, fucking drought, my outdoor girls here are not fairing so well, its a big difference from those Cali temps. but they seem to be moe of a hardy plant. It has alot to do with the average temps where i am currently, there isnt enough of a fluxuation in tempature bewtween night and day so it stresses them easily. Plenty of water on hand for those 103*+ days helps alot. The heat isnt what kills me, its the damn deer!!!!! out of 24 babies started i am down to three because of deer...... FML...

Looking good, Blue. Don't you love the way they grow into a hedge?
:partyboy:
It is awesome. I don't think I will ever not top/fim my plants in future grows after seeing how nice they grow and how much more they yield with fimming them and getting squat bushes with tons of tops.

They are LOOKING AWESOME Blueskybsn. They have so Much More to Grow, Their Gonna Be Hedges of Buds!!!:goodjob: I am Happy for You!!!:bravo: Hope You Have Help For Harvest?!? Just Thinking Out Loud. Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Thanks, still have about 2.5 months to go so they should get quite a bit bigger. Yes luckily I have help because I hate trimming with a passion as it is so there is no way I would have been able to handle trimming 3 plants that will have like 5+ months of growth.

++REP Informed

Thanks

Good looking bushes...so its cool in denver...lucky you...we are burning up in the midwest...9 pm last night it was 101...top yesterday was 103..top today 100...this have been going on for 2 weeks...farmers are losing everything...so yours are putting out pre flowers...mine too...a member name Deege has one in full flower..pistils and all...idk...must be climate change...

It was cooling down for a little bit, not a ton but in the high 80's/low 90's and than it started getting super hot again in the last week. Been 95 and up for the last 5 or 6 days. Seems like the whole nation is on a serious heat wave/drought. I have seen his plants, I think the one in full flower is an autoflower that was started in April or sometime around there.

We are under a heat advisory here in Missouri, fucking drought, my outdoor girls here are not fairing so well, its a big difference from those Cali temps. but they seem to be moe of a hardy plant. It has alot to do with the average temps where i am currently, there isnt enough of a fluxuation in tempature bewtween night and day so it stresses them easily. Plenty of water on hand for those 103*+ days helps alot. The heat isnt what kills me, its the damn deer!!!!! out of 24 babies started i am down to three because of deer...... FML...

Damn that sucks with the deer and the high nightime temps, seems like everywhere from coast to coast is suffering this year from the heat and low rainfall. Hopefully the last part of the season will be better but doesn't seem likely at this point.

It is never too late to get some wire fence rounds to surround those plants. The fine plastic deer netting is cheaper but I hate the fact that birds get snagged in it. That's why I stopped using it. 7' woven wire deer fencing will certainly keep them out though and you can usually get good deals on 200' rolls.

If their Bucks, on your land, can You get em??? Spray Mountain Lion Urine around Your plants, You can get it at Nurseries, Garden Supply Stores, Farm Supply Stores, a lot of different Places. I use it around My Fence Perimeter, as the Plants grow Through. As Your Plants get OLDER, The DEER stop liking the way they taste, the Cannabis Produces Something wiyhin it, that after they get to a certain age, keeps a lot or Animals from Messing with it. It also has it's own Bug Suppressants that come on as well. A Very Great Plant, that is why it is SO HARDY!!! Built in insect Repellent!!! Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Blueskybsn - Looking good buddy - keep up the great work.

I hear what you're saying about trimming. The only saving grace I have with mine is they should mature at three different times. As it is I'm saving a week of vacation time for the fall when my two Big Bud plants are ready. I figure I need to really concentrate on those and get them done before my big Durban comes in last.

JASPL:peace:

Blueskybsn - Looking good buddy - keep up the great work.

I hear what you're saying about trimming. The only saving grace I have with mine is they should mature at three different times. As it is I'm saving a week of vacation time for the fall when my two Big Bud plants are ready. I figure I need to really concentrate on those and get them done before my big Durban comes in last.

JASPL:peace:

I am hoping for a staggered harvest too, I know the OG Kush will probably finish first which will be good because it is going to be the biggest and I can get it out of the way early. Been 2 weeks since I have taken some pictures and they still continue to grow fast and really well. The OG Kush in the garden is up to 4.5 feet (54") and really bushing out quite a bit as well. Here are some pictures below.

OG Kush

DSC024452.JPG

DSC024432.JPG

Jah Kush

DSC024412.JPG

DSC024483.JPG

Purple God Bud

DSC024443.JPG

Blueskybsn, all of your Plants Look very GOOD, I especially Like The Jah Kush, and the Purple God Bud, I have grown The original God Bud, but not the Purple One. The Og of Course, Is OG. One cannot go/grow wrong There!!! My God Bud Harvested the first week of October, what is the time Frame for the Purple??? Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Re: Outdoor medical Blue Planet Grow. OG Kush/ Purple God Bud/ Jah Kush

Aloha Bluesky and all outdoor growers, I totally agree about growing outdoors. Here in Hawaii it is hard to find indoor growers. If not for this site, I would know nothing about indoor growing. It seems to cost so much for all the lights, fans, exhaust and all the work to make a space.And the electricity bill, damn, I can only imagine how much mine would be if I were to grow indoors. I have only 2 things to worry about, people with sticky fingers and bugs. And so far (knock on wood) I have no problem. Yes, we outdoor growers need to stick together. I would love to try indoors and if and when I do, there are plenty of info on this site. I have to tip my hat off to the indoor growers, some of the plants are out of this world. I guess it depends on where you live in deciding whether you want to grow inside or out. Hawaii is great for out. Keep it green, Aloha

Oh, and those are some killer plants you have growing. After reading your posts I am not going to bitch so much on our weather. LOL. It is 86 day 78 night. But very muggy. great plant weather. Hope it cools down for all who are suffering amd for your plants.

Blueskybsn, all of your Plants Look very GOOD, I especially Like The Jah Kush, and the Purple God Bud, I have grown The original God Bud, but not the Purple One. The Og of Course, Is OG. One cannot go/grow wrong There!!! My God Bud Harvested the first week of October, what is the time Frame for the Purple??? Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Thanks James! Me too, the Jah Kush is awesome, when I got it from the dispensary it had a really cool structure to it which is what caught my eye. It had a 3-4" tall stem that wishboned into a "V", had two tops to start with was really cool. Purple God Bud should hopefully be done by the end of the first week in October but it will probably end up being around October 10-15th. What is cool is it is one of the two in containers so I can bring them inside if it gets too cold or we get an early snowstorm.

Aloha Bluesky and all outdoor growers, I totally agree about growing outdoors. Here in Hawaii it is hard to find indoor growers. If not for this site, I would know nothing about indoor growing. It seems to cost so much for all the lights, fans, exhaust and all the work to make a space.And the electricity bill, damn, I can only imagine how much mine would be if I were to grow indoors. I have only 2 things to worry about, people with sticky fingers and bugs. And so far (knock on wood) I have no problem. Yes, we outdoor growers need to stick together. I would love to try indoors and if and when I do, there are plenty of info on this site. I have to tip my hat off to the indoor growers, some of the plants are out of this world. I guess it depends on where you live in deciding whether you want to grow inside or out. Hawaii is great for out. Keep it green, Aloha

I have a friend who moved out to HI 4 years ago who said once he moved out there and started growing outdoors, he prefers it way more than indoors. That coming from a sworn indoor grower when in CO with like 10+ years of experience. He always would preach on indoors but since he has been out there he has really had a change of heart, lucky guys out there in Hawaii.

Oh, and those are some killer plants you have growing. After reading your posts I am not going to bitch so much on our weather. LOL. It is 86 day 78 night. But very muggy. great plant weather. Hope it cools down for all who are suffering amd for your plants.

Thanks, and luckily weather is really starting to turn around and we are getting more rain and some cooler days.

It is a great smoke too, I had been getting it for about a month or so before I started shopping around for clones and when I saw the Jah Kush clone I knew I had to grab it. I love the way the nugs looked, smoked, and made me feel.

Back
Top Bottom