Outdoor - Nor.Cal

Desde

This season should be very good. We've collected a few clones from different clubs.

The weather here is High 80's mid 90's... Plants that will hopefully be ready for harvest this year will be. - OG Masterkush, Hindukush, Bubbakush, PurpleKush, SourBubble(2), GreenCrack(3), BOG, Lavander.

We were lucky enough to find a few kushes here, if we would have got a few minutes earlier we could have been there in time before the G13 Clones were sold out.

Anyways... Here is some outdoor, no name for the strain... but its dank, really dry. I only have a bout a quarter oz left.

Enjoy! Comments, Haters welcome.

101_0777.jpg

101_0779.jpg

101_0780.jpg

101_0784.jpg

That ganj looks orgasmic! I focking love properly grown outdoor buds, and that appears to be some competently cultivated cannabis, indeed. What's the high like? Really cloudy and sedative?

Well at first its Cloudy and not sedative, I cant drive with this strain though. When your coming down you feel a bit sluggish. Its a giggler too.

looks really nice man.. hows the taste and what about the smell?? :allgood:

It has a really earthy smell with a slight hint of sweetness, only words that come to mind... are Pure / Fresh / Green.

damn dude you picked up some bomb bomb! did i mention i loooove kush like this orange kush im smoking on right now! i just picked it up from my buddies club in the 707 hahaha

damn thats sugary!! you just reminded me to go take pics of the ass end of the 4g's of orange kush my buddy gave me, ill have to post up a couple pics to see if you like some of that hahaha i know i like it ive been giggling non-stop for the past few days

damm good nugs
did you grow that?
& if you did what are your secrets? for growing them amazing buds!
im thinking on growing some buds on a greenhouse? or outdoors

Back
Top Bottom