Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

When I saw Bapple ask what breed, I instantly thought of a jack Russell... I used to have one, geez it'd love your space.. Not to many snakes? A dog might get bitten once, jack Russell would get bitten 30 times, they won't give up, lol... Awesome about the work... Contract?how long? Good stuff captain...

Thanks Grizz, I have a good friend that has a couple of Jacks that have always impressed me since they were pups, hell he uses one of them when we dove hunt for a retriever. Few snakes around moccasins and rattlers not too awful bad if you watch where you put your feet :confused:. Figure a Jack would keep the armadillos out of the home stead, other varmints as well. Hell I'm subject to have one of each breed and few mutts to boot running round here before long.

Full on state position running a small ferry out to an island. It's like just riding across a ditch basically 3 & 1/2 days on 3 & 1/2 off, home every night, I'm diggin' it for sure. Should last until I retire unless I fuck up I reckon. Who woulda thunk it? Me in a governmunt job :yikes:

Thanks for dropping in

:passitleft:

Kicking ass over there Cap'n. +reps and you got my vote for POTM too

Thanks for the vote and the + reps brother Weaselcracker. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. She was a gorgeous plant, I got buds hanging everywhere :yahoo::yummy::rollit:

Well Yawl, I'm gonna wrap this journal up now. I truly appreciate my faithful posse of Bapple, GettoGro, WeaselCracker, Grizwald, Spart and Brightlight, really appreciate your support. Of course 420 has been a wealth of knowledge for this old timer getting back to his roots.

Started with 10 ended up harvesting 7 plants which 2 were Pineapple Chunk and 5 Blue Dream.

The Blue Dream is a bitch to trim, so sticky, smokes like a champ, a light fruity mix of aroma very total body buzz, for me one good bat & I function well, two bats and forget about it. The 5 Blue Dreams yielded 29 + zips

The Pineapple Chunk well it just knocks the back of my head off and it stays on the couch doing nothing if I rare back on it, it's buds are hard as rocks too. The Pineapple Chunk yielded 12 zips

a few finally pics and a huge thank you all.

group_cvault.JPG

Big_cvault.JPG

6_cvaults_full.JPG

:thanks::thanks:

Awesome captain, pups, smoke, regular income, life's a beach man... Thanks for taking us on a growing adventure.. Mad harvest mate... Stay around, your a good man captain, been a pleasure..... Grizz

Well Yawl, I'm gonna wrap this journal up now. I truly appreciate my faithful posse of Bapple, GettoGro, WeaselCracker, Grizwald, Spart and Brightlight, really appreciate your support. Of course 420 has been a wealth of knowledge for this old timer getting back to his roots.

Started with 10 ended up harvesting 7 plants which 2 were Pineapple Chunk and 5 Blue Dream.

The Blue Dream is a bitch to trim, so sticky, smokes like a champ, a light fruity mix of aroma very total body buzz, for me one good bat & I function well, two bats and forget about it. The 5 Blue Dreams yielded 29 + zips

The Pineapple Chunk well it just knocks the back of my head off and it stays on the couch doing nothing if I rare back on it, it's buds are hard as rocks too. The Pineapple Chunk yielded 12 zips

a few finally pics and a huge thank you all.

group_cvault.JPG

Big_cvault.JPG

6_cvaults_full.JPG

:thanks::thanks:

Just wanted to bump these to next page...

Awesome! I'm super happy for you Captain. I like the happy ending! I just got through harvesting my Pineapple Chunk too. It was a big pain in the ass to trim but turned out great I think. Here's to harvest. Cheers! :high-five:

Congratulations on a great looking haul Cap'n!

I wish someone had told me about how revegging can totally ruin ones total yield..... Went and looked at HH under the loupe this morning, and she is ready to come down; amber and milky trichs..and now it's threatening to rain again, I might go and pull her after everyone goes home if the rain would be kind enough to hold off for 36mins.

I am so jealous you bought some C Vaults as well, well I am going to order some now, I have been umming and ahhing about it but if you've got some I am going for it also......

Happy days Captainblast, was a pleasure following your grow. :rollit::allgood::high-five::thanks:

Congratulations on a great looking haul Cap'n!

I wish someone had told me about how revegging can totally ruin ones total yield..... Went and looked at HH under the loupe this morning, and she is ready to come down; amber and milky trichs..and now it's threatening to rain again, I might go and pull her after everyone goes home if the rain would be kind enough to hold off for 36mins.

I am so jealous you bought some C Vaults as well, well I am going to order some now, I have been umming and ahhing about it but if you've got some I am going for it also......

Happy days Captainblast, was a pleasure following your grow. :rollit::allgood::high-five::thanks:

Thanks MS B, so sorry to hear about your problem, 36 minutes huh. You got a sprint to the garden timed I reckon, you and WeaselC crack me up, love you guys.

The Cvaults I love them, seem to be bringing it down nice and slow, I'm still burping and turning the contents until they get down to 62-65 %, but definitely recommend them. I'll be sure and drop in on you guys now and then, doing some studying trying to decide how to set up the inside room. Yep, I'm hooked for sure.

:thumb:

Awesome captain, pups, smoke, regular income, life's a beach man... Thanks for taking us on a growing adventure.. Mad harvest mate... Stay around, your a good man captain, been a pleasure..... Grizz

Thanks Grizz, was a pleasure to have you around my man.

Awesome! I'm super happy for you Captain. I like the happy ending! I just got through harvesting my Pineapple Chunk too. It was a big pain in the ass to trim but turned out great I think. Here's to harvest. Cheers! :high-five:

Thank WC, great having you around, I wish you continued success in all you do. Stay safe out there in them woods brother.

:high-five:

Love you too Captain!

Pulled HH, no pics. So sticky. Left a portion of the bottom of the plant - perhaps the buds left will do something.

I gotta say Bapple, the little inside and lower popcorn I left really did POP, I just went around to each plant, put it all in the same bag, came home & put it in the freezer to make me some hash or butter later.

Hey Captain. Thanks for stopping by my journal and saying hi. I harvested my PChunk a page or two of blather back from the current one. I'm curious how it compares to yours, if you get a chance to look sometime. :thumb:

Hey Captain. Thanks for stopping by my journal and saying hi. I harvested my PChunk a page or two of blather back from the current one. I'm curious how it compares to yours, if you get a chance to look sometime. :thumb:

Done Amigo and replied with WOT (Wide Open Throttles)

Congrats Capt. on bountiful harvest. I sure enjoyed following along. Good to hear you're planning to double up & start up indoors. I'm happy that I did the same as it took a lot of pressure off the annual outdoor grow's yield. Congrats too on job change & new pup. She's a cute little gal.
:goodjob::Namaste:

Thanks brightlight, well needed and I think deserved changes in my adventure, I'm looking forward to the indoor grow if I can ever finish up this trimming I'll be able to start on setting up the room.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom