Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Blue Dream is subpost to be a very good strain - all of Humbolt seeds are good except " Amherst" was surprised it was not that great as compared to their "headband" strains (707 truth headband, blueberry headband, ect all very good

This is AFS pineapple chunk, I see the wide leafes

what do you think this yellowing is from, seems to be Mg def?

First saw it this morning on 2 plants, now on third. Plants were transplanted 3 days ago, same mix, water was poured in to runoff to remove air from medium. No nutes added yet other that the fertz already added in potting mix.

Leaving to go back to work in 2 days hoping to see them thriving before departing.

maybe a touch of Advanced Nutrients Micro?

Thanks in advance for ur comments/suggestions

IMG_20150414_105955897.jpg
IMG_20150414_105948086.jpg
IMG_20150414_122121334.jpg
IMG_20150414_110013923.jpg

This is AFS pineapple chunk, I see the wide leafes
\

That yellowing is "nutrient splash" happen when feeding water splashes on some of the lower leaves but when young can effect the whole plant - but it will come out of it - remedy: WATER SLOWLY AND AVOID GETTING NUTRIENTS ON ANY LEAVES - Hope this helps:thumb: (see the water drops on some leaves)

\

That yellowing is "nutrient splash" happen when feeding water splashes on some of the lower leaves but when young can effect the whole plant - but it will come out of it - remedy: WATER SLOWLY AND AVOID GETTING NUTRIENTS ON ANY LEAVES - Hope this helps:thumb: (see the water drops on some leaves)

Thanks for that Safehman, but uh that was last years crop, so pass that good shit my brother. You were right about the recovery for sure! Join us in my sig link of newest grow please.

Peace out

BD_1_tops_leaves_going.JPG

6_cvaults_full.JPG

BD_2_Harvest_Moon.JPG

BD_1_tops_leaves_going.JPG

:roorrip:

\

:) I thought it is Advanced Female Seeds Pineapple chunk, because of the wide leaves, but I see it is Barney's.

I thought they made a container that would fit around a pound in them but can't see them on their website. 8 or 10lt, around $160... They have a one way pressure valve don't they, that allows no air to come in? Sounds like a lot better way to store it, than the rubber sealed clip lid glass jars I'm using..

I love when a closed journal has action.. Goes to my off track sense of humour, lol..

around $160... They have a one way pressure valve don't they, that allows no air to come in?
For the price, I sure hope so. Geez, hopefully with self sealing robotic lids and speech technology too. I picked up a boxful of locking stainless steel containers at the thrift store for a couple bucks which look very similar.

Open the bud bay doors, Hal...
Hal? Hal? Goddammit.

Back
Top Bottom