Outdoor Pineapple Express #2

Koolbudz

Really never did a grow outdoor and only one indoor grow under my belt (which was harvested way too early). This plant wasnt doing all that well indoors so I said what the heck and stuck her outside..... She seems to like it much better outside, however we have had a lot of rain and it has worried me since she is in a pot. It seams though, with real sun and a lot of water she is still ok, weird how nature works, I know if I had that much water on an indoor plant it would have be dead a long time ago. I tell you what though, the insects like her leaves, sprayed her with Neem Oil so will see how that does.... These pics were taken 10 days apart
0711191255.jpg
0721190757.jpg

Have used little bit of Gen Organics but mostly just using nutes in FF Ocean Forest since its been so wet here adding more water has not been an option. I picked up some dry 5.4.4 organic plant food top dressed 2 days ago but the rain that was supposed to show yesterday passed us by so I just now went out and ran about 1/3 gallon over the top dressing.....

As for the black pot, so far so good.... The plant was named Tiny Tina cuzz she was very small and under developed when indoors but seems to like whats happening so far so will leave pot as is but thx for heads up on roots.

Back
Top Bottom