Outdoor Plant - Green Algae

CertaCito

I started my plants off to late this year and so it's alot cooler than my outdoor grow last year. It's big bang strain and can grow in 10 degrees celcius. It's my 2nd grow.

Anyway my plants are drinking really slowly. They are in soil with about 30% perlite and at the going rate it's been 2 weeks since I watered them last and it's just starting to dry out now. However one of them is getting a thin layer of green on soil. Yesterday I covered the soil with kitchen foil to keep the sunlight off it.

Is there anything else I can do apart from repotting it? It'll need watering pretty soon too.

Other than that the plant has no visible problems, it's still growing great and is lovely and green.

Thanks

Hi CertaCito,

when u start the grow is not important, only the light scheme(the plant is getting only greater while had alot of time more).

Dont Cover up the soil its ideal for mold, while mold is photosensitive(UV and all other spectre)

I Think the Green Algae isnt Harmful, its only an sign little bit too much water or Fog on lower temperatures.

the metabolism in the plant, is on that Temperatures extrem slow and the evaporation low.

The only what u need is little less pouring only when the plant its realy need.

I grow outdoors at the same temps in time(4-5weeks of flower).

Back
Top Bottom