Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

InsaneRooster! I laughed so freekin' hard in Lesters yard today when I read you SAB & Lesters reaction to the WOOD CHIP RANT, you guys made my day. I am so glad you guys laughed and liked it, made my day, still laughing about the WOODCHIP ruler, that could be 1mm, or 1 meter long!! hope hand feels better :high-five:
your MONSTER was scheduled for the REPS R Right party, but it was cancelled, u can see the pics in BAR's yard. here's a preview, familiar?
purp_muxy_4_3.png

OH How i LOL'ed at that woodchip rant!!!!! thanks for that you are such a valuble 420 member to me & the :circle-of-love: !!

How was the TRAR i will head over there bit latter to go see what went down.

Oh that was MUXY befor the damage struck her?!

Best and Blessed

:adore:

Heal up IR. Shattered my wrist into many pieces once, ya would hardly know it now. Your on the mend already no doubt. I also wish you great blessings when you trim that bastard I tell you. Hey a neat rick for mites that works me, 50%rubbing alcohol and water spray. Dehydrates them like a charm and any alcohol evaporates, less work more time for a cold one with the lady on the veranda. Win win.

Thanks for the kind words...

Thanks for the tip, 50% you say? now i am asking this purely cuzz i don't know, is there not a chance that the alcohol would de-solve some of the THC and if not could this work on eggs and worms too?

Thanks for the great share !!

Best and blessed!

:)

:thanks: for the kind words, it means a lot to me, very glad ALL u guys put up with me!:high-five:

i'm still laughing at the chip! yes, purple before pic, i posted a today pic of close up today, she'll pull thru, but the tops have not recovered enf, yet, to show the plant in public, lol. if you want to see a big plant, just google insanerooster in quotes, then click images tab,

you fill the entire page, it is priceless! shows all yr pics (just not my edited Laddy pic)!:circle-of-love:

here's Laddy (last time, thank you)for all the Monster fans
rooster.jpg

WOW!! Rooster, I did not steal that first line, from you,

I'm pretty sure I had it first, lol that is "trippy" :thumb:

THAT, is a very, REAL fluxin' honest coincidence, and an example of "great minds, think alike" won't see that again :high-five:

:thanks: for the kind words, it means a lot to me, very glad ALL u guys put up with me!:high-five:

i'm still laughing at the chip! yes, purple before pic, i posted a today pic of close up today, she'll pull thru, but the tops have not recovered enf, yet, to show the plant in public, lol. if you want to see a big plant, just google insanerooster in quotes, then click images tab,

you fill the entire page, it is priceless! shows all yr pics (just not my edited Laddy pic)!:circle-of-love:

here's Laddy (last time, thank you)for all the Monster fans
rooster.jpg

DUDE thanks for that MONSTER google tip....THIS MADE MY DAY!!!

REPS TO YOU FOR POST OF THE DAY!!

Best and Blessed to you my friend!

:adore: :circle-of-love:

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Hey Rooster I'm praying for the well-being of you and your Tree.
Hope the family is doing well too brother, looking forward to hear from you soon. :peace:

Official Rooster Update

:cheer:Official Rooster Update:cheer:

:Namaste: I Bid a Very good Morning, Afternoon, Evening or whatever it is where you are :Namaste:

OK so its like this...

First off i just want to say i am proud of how MONSTER is doing in the POTM contest, she is standing her ground next to some EPIC entries .... Congrats to all the entries all of them are stunning!!!

As you all may or may not know i have been out for the count for the last bit more than a week due to Parkour accident where i broke some bones in my hand....well i went to the docker yesterday and the good news is in my cast is off and i can use my hand again, NOT for Parkour yet but i can work on my lady again. ok so enough about me lets get down to business, the reason we are all here....MONSTER!!!

MONSTER striped down to her lingerie to reveal her sexy body!!

Ok MONSTER suffered HARD due to my injury, me not being able to do proper inspections saw the "Rise of the Worm"... and the damage was bad (not total loss but i would say i lost 3-5 % of 3 of my colas. well i got back into the garden yesterday and i am glad to report she in once more pest free, but this all made me take a closer look at the "Big" colas, all of then are now at i would think 15% amber trichs so i have made a decision to do the first of my three staggered harvest's on Saturday morning before sunrise.

Well in Prep for the first harvest have done de-foliation (this i must say helped ALLOT with getting the plant pest free again) and i am giving water all day to help flush along. I have also since Monday done a bud rinse twice a day but have been warned by my good friend Trichs that it might cause some mould issues so am now only doing it in the morning before sunrise to reduce the chance.

I will be documenting the Harvest in full to show all of you how i went about it.

The next 2 to 3 weeks will mark the last of this Journal as I will have a new Winter Journal up as of Tuesday and all my attention will be moved over there, But fear not this journal will be open up to the last moment that she is in the ground!

Well now i leave you all wit some images of her now....will upload more in the morning.

One last look at MONSTER

P1080862.JPG
P1080865.JPG
P1080866.JPG
P1080868.JPG
P1080870.JPG
P1080872.JPG
P1080873.JPG
P1080874.JPG
P1080877.JPG
P1080860.JPG

Well i would once again like to thank one and all that has helped up to now with this grow you are all special to me and i hope to be of the same service !!!!

Ok so that is it for now fire away with the comments, next Official Rooster Update will be over the weekend to show the harvest update!

Happy Grow and Smoke to all!

:adore: :420: & :circle-of-love:

Re: Official Rooster Update

:cheer:Official Rooster Update:cheer:

:Namaste: I Bid a Very good Morning, Afternoon, Evening or whatever it is where you are :Namaste:

OK so its like this...

First off i just want to say i am proud of how MONSTER is doing in the POTM contest, she is standing her ground next to some EPIC entries .... Congrats to all the entries all of them are stunning!!!

As you all may or may not know i have been out for the count for the last bit more than a week due to Parkour accident where i broke some bones in my hand....well i went to the docker yesterday and the good news is in my cast is off and i can use my hand again, NOT for Parkour yet but i can work on my lady again. ok so enough about me lets get down to business, the reason we are all here....MONSTER!!!

MONSTER striped down to her lingerie to reveal her sexy body!!

Ok MONSTER suffered HARD due to my injury, me not being able to do proper inspections saw the "Rise of the Worm"... and the damage was bad (not total loss but i would say i lost 3-5 % of 3 of my colas. well i got back into the garden yesterday and i am glad to report she in once more pest free, but this all made me take a closer look at the "Big" colas, all of then are now at i would think 15% amber trichs so i have made a decision to do the first of my three staggered harvest's on Saturday morning before sunrise.

Well in Prep for the first harvest have done de-foliation (this i must say helped ALLOT with getting the plant pest free again) and i am giving water all day to help flush along. I have also since Monday done a bud rinse twice a day but have been warned by my good friend Trichs that it might cause some mould issues so am now only doing it in the morning before sunrise to reduce the chance.

I will be documenting the Harvest in full to show all of you how i went about it.

The next 2 to 3 weeks will mark the last of this Journal as I will have a new Winter Journal up as of Tuesday and all my attention will be moved over there, But fear not this journal will be open up to the last moment that she is in the ground!

Well now i leave you all wit some images of her now....will upload more in the morning.

One last look at MONSTER

P1080862.JPG
P1080865.JPG
P1080866.JPG
P1080868.JPG
P1080870.JPG
P1080872.JPG
P1080873.JPG
P1080874.JPG
P1080877.JPG
P1080860.JPG

Well i would once again like to thank one and all that has helped up to now with this grow you are all special to me and i hope to be of the same service !!!!

Ok so that is it for now fire away with the comments, next Official Rooster Update will be over the weekend to show the harvest update!

Happy Grow and Smoke to all!

:adore: :420: & :circle-of-love:

Those buds look amazing!!!:circle-of-love::goodjob:

After that update I think I had an accident. Let me run to the bathroom! LOL

After that update I think I had an accident. Let me run to the bathroom! LOL

After that comment i had to go to the bathroom because i pissed my self laughing :rofl:

Thanks BAR!!

:adore:

And that's what I call real deal :D
You got my vote, IR!
By the way, 15% amber is good, even a lil' too late for pure sativa. They say you should try shooting for 90-95% cloudy with these landraces. Remember that trichs will mature after harvest. Once again, darn hectic plant you ended up with here, hats off!

Finally sunk in that I should come see what you're up to.

WOW - and...(what they said)

:thumb:

My hat's off to you Insane Dude, please have some reps & I'm going to find the contest and vote (any idea who I'm voting for). I don't want to give my secret "Monster" vote away.

Back
Top Bottom