Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

Insane, very well done to you on your 1.76kg harvest. :thumb:

You are South Africa's most esteemed grower! You have your own brand now: "MONSTER"

One day I hope to get to sample some of that good bud, but for now, over to your winter journal for me :) :smokin: :tokin:

Final Official Rooster Update

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

Ok so that time has come, this is the final update for this journal from my side (I will always be back to answer any new questions and comments) where after all my attention will shift over to my new Winter Grow journal where the MONSTER strain will take stage again this time together with some new strains to spice it up, plus like this journal it will be a first for me as i have never tried my hand at winter growing so lets see how it goes....please feel free to sub up to it. (i have put a link bellow for all you lazy members)

InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

Well for this last update i will focus on a few things like Strain Report, Smoke test, and my final toughs but first, let me get to your comments there are some good ones i might add...

Well done indeed Sir Rooster of the craziness variety! Bravo!!! :)

Hi There LA

Thanks for the kind words and support throughout this journal it has meant allot to me and thanks for inspiring me to try a Flux thus looking forward to your help on the new journal!!!

Best and Blessed to you my friend.

:adore:

Epic journal, thanks for sharing!

Kool auto trimmer. 1.76 Kg:bravo:

Hay there

Thanks for the nice words, Ya the trimmer came in SO handy. Please feel free to come by the new journal...

Best and Blessed.

:)

hell yeah, nice harvest

Thanks Bigjack...:)

Best and Blessed!!

Wicked update my friend!!! :circle-of-love:

That bud looks radically dank! :bravo:

Hay Lester

It has Been an Honer having you around my yard all this time you have done wonders for my grow with your endless supply of good advice and advance warnings ..... You sir deserve more than i can REP you in a lifetime!!!

Looking forward to your input over at my new yard!!!

Best and Blessed!!!

Amazing!!!
Just move these drying buds into the shadow a little bit as sun decreases the potency by breaking THC into CBD.
Congrats :thumb:

Hi Conradino

Thanks again to you too for all your input you have been a star!!!

Never fear my friend the stand was just there for the time of washing, after the photos was taken it was moved to a room inside the house.

Now i offer a different side of the coin to look at, please see my next reply to King...

I believe that THC breaks down into CBN and not CBD.

Cannabinol (CBN) is the primary product of THC degradation, and there is usually little of it in a fresh plant. CBN content increases as THC degrades in storage, and with exposure to light and air. It is only mildly psychoactive. Its affinity to the CB2 receptor is higher than for the CB1 receptor.

Hi King

See this is why i like you you seem to know so-much facts it overwhelm's me....You Sir are Insane Clever i dare say!!!

Now i want to ask you a question if i may... There is a Member here on 420 you may all know him "Doc Bud" this guy in my mind is very initiative in the things he explores i myself have taken some of his Technics into practice one in particular i want to discuss now (or well a part of it), during the Bud Washing He mentions that after the wash the bud should be kept in the light for 24 hr as it will continue photosynthesis for at least some hr's after it was cut. if this is true does one now weigh the options between the extra photosynthesis time and a change of THC to CBN or does it make close to no difference giving it that extra 24Hr's???

Please let me know if i am not making sense as i am VERY baked right now!!!

Best and Blessed King

"

Dude. Way to improvise adapt and overcome. Seriously impressed me on that one. I know I sound enthusiastic each time I write but lordy bro stepping up the game each time ya post it seems.good on you. (Btw as I write Nl#5 & malawi gold beans are five feet to my right ;) )
Id send you a solar panel if I could to end the power conerns.... peace.

High High yogi

It is ALWAYS a pleasure reading your comments you are the man!!!

Yes i must say I Big tree calls for a better faster way to trim so that one worked a charm....stoner's are lazy people and they will always find a way to do things faster and with less effort :rofl:

Oh BTW....Please come over to my New winter Journal i would love your enthusiasm over there!!!

Best and Blessed

Insane, Can you take a quick gander at my grow to get your opinion because your monster was a sativa and I think the stains I got are showing sativa dominance. What do you think?

Hay There

Thanks for stoping by, I would LOVE to have a look at your Grow my friend, can you please hook me up with a link tou your Journal the one in your signature does not seem to work.

Please also pop over to my new Journal and come join in on the MONSTER 2 action.

Best and Blessed to you my friend!!

Insane, very well done to you on your 1.76kg harvest. :thumb:

You are South Africa's most esteemed grower! You have your own brand now: "MONSTER"

One day I hope to get to sample some of that good bud, but for now, over to your winter journal for me :) :smokin: :tokin:

Well Hello there

As Always it is a Super pleasure to hear from you, Thank you for those MOST FAR TOO KIND words my friend it means the world to me coming from a fellow SA bra. (you will find your reward in the REP message)

Thanks for making your way to my Winter Grow i am looking forward to your input over there!

Best to you !!!

Lekker dag :rofl:

OK so that is it for the comments lets get right down to business ...

:cheer: Official Rooster Strain Report :cheer:

Ok so in terms of growing this strain it is hard to say if it is good or bad....

See on the one side this tree (and i call it a tree as this thing was HUGE) grows big so it gives a FAT harvest that is DANK but now on the other side this is also the very reason why it is a HUGE pain to grow it also, thinks of all the pests that comes with it WOW it was a mass load of work getting it here.

I would not recommend this strain to any beginner or person that does not have ALLOT of time on there hands as it will surely be a big failure if loads of attention is not given.

Overall i had fun growing her she has thought me allot about the way of outdoor plants and she is also the reason i came to :420:!!!

I will post a Full Strain review over in the Strain review thread latter please be on the lookout for it.

:cheer: Official Rooster Smoke Test :cheer:

What can i say, This is the reason why i went trough all this effort, this moment right here, to SMOKE IT!!!!

Ok so for this smoke test i took a random bag of weed from the MONSTER that spent 4 weeks in the Jar.

P1090112.jpg

As you can see it has a nice bag appeal to it and one thing i must add the sealed bags make the week last much longer in the bags, the patients that have smoked it says it keeps it fresh like the day it came from the jar. the out of bag appeal is also nice with a nice resin cover.

P1090114.jpg

The weed cuts up fast but still has that dank stickiness to it that makes it roll like a charm

P1090116.jpg
P1090117.jpg
P1090121.jpg

The smell from the weed is very Citrus like almost lemony i dare say, with a nice after taste of pine. It smokes SOOOOOOO Smooth due to the Washing, i will say it smokes smoother that any bud that i have EVER had. The joint burns nice and evenly right to the end i did not need to light after the first time.

P1090122.jpg

The ash is also very white and clean with almost no unburned material.

P1090125.jpg

Ok so there you have it for the smoke test.

:peace: The Rooster's Final Thoughts :peace:

Well it is that time for me to say goodbye to this journal,

It has been an Extreme Honour to have shared this journal with all of you it has taught me SO much info that i will never forget. there are moments that i will also always keep in my mind, People that just made my day and others that where just always around with a kind word.

This Grow and Journal IMO has been a HUGE success, but not due to me, no, it was due to all of you wonderful :420:'ers that was around to make things happen for me.

I want to also extend a BIG thanks to each of you that voted for the MONSTER in the April PoTM contest making my dreams of a :420: title come true in just over 2 month of me joining the forum you guys have made my hart SOOOO glad it makes me feel like i am a real grower!!!

I would also like to thank :420: for giving me this space to showcase my grow and all of this for free....YOU GUYS ARE OFF THE CHAINS!!!!!

Ok so that is it from my side for this journal hope to see all of you over at the new Journal.

Best and Blessed

:adore: :420:

Rooster Out...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Much respect !!!

Amazing!!!
Just move these drying buds into the shadow a little bit as sun decreases the potency by breaking THC into CBD.
Congrats :thumb:

I believe that THC breaks down into CBN and not CBD.

Cannabinol (CBN) is the primary product of THC degradation, and there is usually little of it in a fresh plant. CBN content increases as THC degrades in storage, and with exposure to light and air. It is only mildly psychoactive. Its affinity to the CB2 receptor is higher than for the CB1 receptor.
One more post before we call it quits. Those last 2 post above from C & KJC are great. So the bottom line is dry away from sunlight & cure in a dark cool place.
Thanxx for sharing that legendary tree with us Rooster.
Ok Partner, I'm done.

One more post before we call it quits. Those last 2 post above from C & KJC are great. So the bottom line is dry away from sunlight & cure in a dark cool place.
Thanxx for sharing that legendary tree with us Rooster.
Ok Partner, I'm done.

Hi BAR

Ya i also VERY much loved those two posts, You summed it up better than i could!

Best and blessed and thanks for being along for the ride!!!

Gorgeous grow from day one up until the nice doobie. :yummy:
I read the whole journal! Congratulations it's a beautiful plant, journal, And harvest/cure!!!
:thumb:
:goodjob:

A VERY good day to you ...

Thanks for taking the time to read trough the journal from start to finish, I am glad to hear you liked it as it was much fun for me to grow!!!

Please feel free to sub up for my new Winter Journal

InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

Best and Blessed to you!!

:420:

Re: Final Official Rooster Update

Hi King

See this is why i like you you seem to know so-much facts it overwhelm's me....You Sir are Insane Clever i dare say!!!

Now i want to ask you a question if i may... There is a Member here on 420 you may all know him "Doc Bud" this guy in my mind is very initiative in the things he explores i myself have taken some of his Technics into practice one in particular i want to discuss now (or well a part of it), during the Bud Washing He mentions that after the wash the bud should be kept in the light for 24 hr as it will continue photosynthesis for at least some hr's after it was cut. if this is true does one now weigh the options between the extra photosynthesis time and a change of THC to CBN or does it make close to no difference giving it that extra 24Hr's???

Please let me know if i am not making sense as i am VERY baked right now!!!

Best and Blessed King

I do not wash my buds, You would have to ask Doc Bud about this as I have not experimented.

@Doc Bud

:adore::adore::adore:

"MASTER" INSANEROOSTER

i'm just discovering this complete grow journal, i'm just in love with this outdoor girl, your climate, and the way you loved her...

Congratz from west indies.

I'm sitting now in your winter journal, nice to meet you and your experience

Back
Top Bottom