Outdoor Satori - Naturally grown - Rare Strain

SovietGrow

When choosing what I would grow, I wanted an original strain, something unique and exotic. When looking for seeds online, I came across Mandala, a humble new company known for their land-race genetics from places like India, Tibet and Africa. Satori was an ideal strain from Nepal, India, with a special kind of cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people. I dont know why more people arent gettin into these strains, but this plant is really well balanced. It doesnt need much attention, no nutrients. This is an example of how to grow the right way. No chemicals were added to this plant, no fluerecent lights, nothing but basic soil, water and the rays of the sun. Herb was meant for growing outside. Whats up with these hydro people, adding artificial chemicals to water and growing under miserable lights. What plants really need is positive energy and thats it. Thats the best tip for growing real fine natural collie. This plant is still flowering, hoping to harvest late September. This little plant was timid at first. I planted him in early July, and it never really started to gain height until about mid August. The smell is really minimal, but smells like the inside of an incented indian temple, really citrus-like and earthy, like some of the best clean herb I've ever smelled. I would suggest this strain to all new growers and even the conessuers who want to experience some real celebral energies. Check out the pics and tell me what you think. Bless up

DSC02397_1.JPG

DSC02396_1.JPG

DSC02399_1.JPG

DSC02410_1.JPG

DSC02414_1.JPG

DSC02412_1.JPG

Heres the bio for this strain.

Type: sativa-indica
Contains land race genetics from: Nepal
Cultivation: indoor/outdoor
Flowering time: 65-70 days/October
Yield: 550-600 gr/m2 (dry weight)
High: a clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people.
Aroma: fruity-citrus, pungent.
Medical Use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; this strain can ease sleep disorders from auto-immune diseases and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS).

The herb is a magnificent example of mother Earth's best. The bud looks clean, natural and lush. From what you say about the effects, it sounds like something I'd really enjoy. Keep up the good work and thanks for spreading the word :)

Wow!So much misinfo in the OP. Plants can't survive without nutrients. It's a well known fact. Plants need everything people do. This I guarantee you. You might have gotten lucky withenough nutrient in soil to support growth but that plant received something to eat from somewhere! Even if it was present before you planted. If all plants needed was water, one could throw stems into a glass of water and harvest buds 10 weeks later. Think about it!
And as to hydro versus soil...the plant requires nitrogen, phosphorus etc...and doesn't care or know where or how these elements came about. Chemical or organic doesn't matter one bit to the plants. There is no difference between organic nitrogen than chemical nitrogen. They are the same exact element on the elemental chart and that's how the plant sees it as well.

LOL the organic, chemical, hydro, drip, waterwall debate rages on strong! heh

Beautiful plant, and a great post, thank you and +Rep!

The organic versus chem debate doesn't bother me like the "you can grow without nutrients" statement does and I can't believe I'm the only one who disagrees. Guess since I'm the only person to disagree I must be wrong. My next grow happens in a plain bucket of water. How much of yield do you think I'll get?lol

Lol, lemme know up front your opinion won't change hehe.

Sometimes you have to remember that we have not discovered some mysteries of science. We have just touched on some of the science behind many areas of our existence, including plants and animals.

The existence of various compounds in soil, in various quantities and mixtures and depths, combines to make a unique feeding ground we have yet to fully understand. It's these processes, that cannot under any laboratory circumstances, be reproduced in a lab, without using organic compounds, including soil.

I will leave it at that :)

I basically said that my opinion wouldn't change so that any one who wanted to discuss organics versus chemical wouldn't try to argue. I love normal discussion and have no probs with experimentation but I will not argue about it just because of a difference of opinion. I do believe that nitrogen is nitrogen and phosphorus is phosphorus and that there isn't a such thing as artificial nutrients. It might be man made but it's not artificial any more than adding water to a ice tray makes artificial ice.
I myself prefer the taste of organic grown bud to chem grown. But there are others who feel the complete opposite. Just because their opinion is different doesn't mean it's wrong and shouldn't be made fun of. Besides...most growers smoke weed to get high. Very few of us actually grow for taste. My wife says it all tastes the same to her. A buddy the same way. I myself can taste the differences. I've been tested by friends even and could tell which joint was which weed. They just didn't believe I could taste differences.lol
One thing I do know is that just like people, plants need nutrients to grow and survive. Whether these nutrients are already present in the soil or is added later, it has to be there for growth and life. If water is all it took to sustain life their wouldn't be a need for nutrients ever, anywhere, for any living thing.

Yes, the nutrients came from somewhere! Good ol' soil is full of nutrients, but plants quickly deplete those nutrients. Apparently, the tomatoes needed more nutrients than the cannabis.

well. obviously soviet grow wasnt trying to encite an argument and i think everyone can agree on the fact that He/she preffers to NOT ADD any nutrients. however, the soil mustve been fertile enough to carry that beautiful plants thus far. and to be honest its look veryy good for not adding any nutes what so ever. another thing i think every one can agree on is that yes the future is becoming fake and plastic. but we must also look at how this is benifiting us. synthetic maybe not be the REAL thing but if we deplete all the organic then synth is what we'll have to settle for. and honestly whats wrong with some extra protien and vitamins. of course our land is dying from some of the chemicals but its something that can be fixed...enough of that rant though. if no one can agree on anything i just said then at least agree with me on the fact that his/her plants looks fantastic for no nutes:cheesygrinsmiley:

My last outdoor grow was with Himalayan Gold and I harvested just under a 2 pound average a plant. I am guilty of feeding my plant lol.....although organically(if there is such a thing)!!

^^might be an auto-flower. ill do some research.

Satori
This season we are introducing our new Satori. We have refined this strain genetically to produce an even more reliable and powerful cross that will delight your connoisseur heart. Satori is an exceptionally easy to grow sativa. She has shown impressive hardiness against spider mites and other pests, and she possesses a good measure of mold resistance. her slim appearance makes it possible to plant in narrow rows, or in SOG, to maximize her typical record yields even more. The firm side shoots provide highest quality cuttings. As with all our sativas she is heat resistant - an added bonus for small indoor environments and hot summer grows. The mainly sweet & fruity-spicy aroma is a real treat for the senses. Satori grows a long head bud with chunky flowers and does not require much feeding on soil; you can almost do without feeding provided you use quality soil and sufficient pot size (approx. 2 gallon pots for adult plants under 250-600W lamps). Keep EC levels low in hydroponics for best results. All Mandala strains are extremely efficient in nutrient uptake due to their hybrid vigor and require only low EC levels/feeding to develop huge leaf, stem and bud structure. Satori is a high yielding, powerful plant with an exceptional sativa high. The heavy buds are easy to manicure, and from the resinous bud leaves you can produce finest grade hash, comparable in quality to the famous Nepalese “temple balls”.

High: a clear, cerebral high and strong potency sets in quickly; it supports concentration & creativity; very inspiring and stimulating. Ideal for writers, artists, musicians, or other creative people.
Medical Use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; this strain can ease sleep disorders from auto-immune diseases and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS).

n.p jsut thought id get some info on this interesting strain. apparently the 'no nute' method is encouraged with this strain. Im curious to smoke it now.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds like a great plant to give a try!

^^might be an auto-flower. ill do some research.

Satori
This season we are introducing our new Satori. We have refined this strain genetically to produce an even more reliable and powerful cross that will delight your connoisseur heart. Satori is an exceptionally easy to grow sativa. She has shown impressive hardiness against spider mites and other pests, and she possesses a good measure of mold resistance. her slim appearance makes it possible to plant in narrow rows, or in SOG, to maximize her typical record yields even more. The firm side shoots provide highest quality cuttings. As with all our sativas she is heat resistant - an added bonus for small indoor environments and hot summer grows. The mainly sweet & fruity-spicy aroma is a real treat for the senses. Satori grows a long head bud with chunky flowers and does not require much feeding on soil; you can almost do without feeding provided you use quality soil and sufficient pot size (approx. 2 gallon pots for adult plants under 250-600W lamps). Keep EC levels low in hydroponics for best results. All Mandala strains are extremely efficient in nutrient uptake due to their hybrid vigor and require only low EC levels/feeding to develop huge leaf, stem and bud structure. Satori is a high yielding, powerful plant with an exceptional sativa high. The heavy buds are easy to manicure, and from the resinous bud leaves you can produce finest grade hash, comparable in quality to the famous Nepalese "temple balls".

Thanks ~~fillabong420~~~~SURE WISH I COULD GET SOME OF THOSE SEEDS~~~

^^check the sponsor link for discount dope seeds - mandala - satori

Back
Top Bottom