Outdoor Scrog - 5 Month Old Strawberry Diesel 4/5 Weeks Into Flower

deception333

hey all just starting this thread now as only been a member for short time. this is my 4th grow ( first time in soil )

my last three grows i have never achieved solid dense nugs after drying and since i have invested a huge amount of time into this one, im really hoping to be able to correct that. Im growing in a 400ltr bin all organic. horse manure cow manure plenty of worms compost grass clippings ect. i have fed every 3-4 weeks with organic nutrient called baseline plus. the plant only gets around 5hours of sunlight per day 8.30 till 2ish so i have added 2x400w hps to get another 5-6 hours into her.

the breeder is holy smokes. ill get some pics posted up.

thanks in advance. cheers

Re: outdoor scrog 5month old strawberry diesel 4/5weeks into flower.

Lovely plants mate, so beautiful. Glimmering in that sun...
Amazing plant, really though. You must be in the south hemisphere to be flowering like that now!
This is so cool to see, thank you for sharing, I hope you will keep us updated.
May I ask what part of the world you reside from?
Cheers!:surf:

Lovely plants mate, so beautiful. Glimmering in that sun...
Amazing plant, really though. You must be in the south hemisphere to be flowering like that now!
This is so cool to see, thank you for sharing, I hope you will keep us updated.
May I ask what part of the world you reside from?
Cheers!:surf:

hey RL thanks for stopping in. well i manipulated the light period otherwise i wouldnt be flowering. i started covering her up a week before the longest day which was dec21st. i am in Australia. i have another girl outside utopia haze from barneys farm and let me tell you SHE IS MASSSSSIVE!! AND NOT FLOWERING ANYTIME SOON LOL. but i think she currently might be in stretch getting ready to do her thing. i will keep this updated. ill be taking some pics tonight and she is under the hps now. ill get a few pics with lights on too maybe.

P10400232.JPG
P1040022.JPG
P10400211.JPG
P1040020.JPG
P1040019.JPG
P1040018.JPG
P1040017.JPG
P1040016.JPG
P1040015.JPG
P1040014.JPG
P1040013.JPG
P1040012.JPG
P1040011.JPG
P1040010.JPG
P1040009.JPG
just some quick shots with lights on.

url="Outdoor Scrog - 5 Month Old Strawberry Diesel 4/5 Weeks Into Flower"]FIRST OUTDOOR GROW SCROG( FLOWERING ) [/url

To make your signature work....the html above is correct except you need this bracket [ before the word url and ] after [/url

then your sig should work like this one

FIRST OUTDOOR GROW SCROG( FLOWERING )

So go to settings at top of page click settings,on left of page edit signature and enter the corrected html
:tokin:

ok great thanks hoz!! i think i did it right.. hopefully it pops up now
Not right yet the http part should be gone....do it like I instucted and it will be right...good luck! Read your private message from me...

Wow Deception, thats some coooool setup mate. Love the outdoor/indoor thing you got going. bet its has good air flow.
Subebebebeeed

unreal! that must be a lot of work to set it up each time..

hey buddy its not to hard becasue i have everything stapled on half way like all the plastic and reflective material so i just pull it over and i have a few nails on the top of the frame they just pop onto. prob takes 5minutes both ways.. 10min total :)

Wow Deception, thats some coooool setup mate. Love the outdoor/indoor thing you got going. bet its has good air flow.
Subebebebeeed

hey thanks JBC! i liked the set up too, a few things i would have liked a little diff.. i have put so much work into finally get it right though.. my first frame was just a triangle pitch which i realised was no good when i started flowering and the girls where getting squished.. so i had to put it down and make a new one ( not easy when you never built something before so you put 1million nails in to make sure she is stable LOL ) great airflow when there is a breeze. thanks for the sub!

Re: Outdoor Scrog 5 Month Old Strawberry Diesel 4/5 Weeks into Flower.

Nice. This will be interesting. Im sure you will achieve some density with the extra light your giving the chica. I have a qustion for you, have you always defoliated through veg, or is it something you just did at once in flowering??

Back
Top Bottom