Outdoor soil, coco, hydro, and autoflower!

ganjuh

Only two more weeks until it's warm enough for this year's outdoor grow. I have never (successfully) grown this early in the year, but i expect some monsters by october/november.
It rains a LOT in the spring-summer where i live but is also very hot & sunny. It usually rains less in autumn though.
I would like to grow my plants under the best conditions possible for higher yeilds.
I will be growing feminised 'super skunk' seeds and feminised 'blue cheese' autos this year, along with a couple bagseeds. This is my first time growing autos though.. any suggestions?
I am primarily going to grow in coco and a compost/soil/coco/perlite mix. I am also going to experiment with outdoor hydro (most likely DWC)!
This is going to be a hidden grow so i want my plants as short as possible.
I will be using organic and foxfarm nutrients.
I drew a couple pictures to illustrate my soil and hydro outdoor setups. Any flaws or reccomendations??
plants_zps7059aced.png

plant-hydro_zpsb9e8b951.png

:rollit:

Dig your hole and fill with pro mix ! That is what I use. A new thing I'm going to do this year is plant more stem in the ground to grow more root.

What are the ingredients of pro mix? Let me guess; peat, perlite, bone meal, limestone, bat guano, and worm castings?
Also what is its NPK?

A new thing I'm going to do this year is plant more stem in the ground to grow more root.
Do you mean when transplanting?

Back
Top Bottom