Outdoor Turned New To Indoor

They're looking great from what I can see. Though I'm not a soil grower, nor even as experienced as yourself.
There is a post here that has been invaluable to soil growers, and Id highly suggest giving it a good read:

Do you plan to do any training?

They're looking great from what I can see. Though I'm not a soil grower, nor even as experienced as yourself.
There is a post here that has been invaluable to soil growers, and Id highly suggest giving it a good read:

Do you plan to do any training?
Nice tight solid plants,what your doing with your lights and feeding are working Keep it up.

Yes I plan to wait till they are a bit bigger then I'm going to set up my rope trellis to implement the scrog method.. As I am going for the maximum yield I can fit in this little tent... And I appreciate all the compliments thank you ... My plants do seem to like both switches on appose to just the veg , and so far I like to think they also like the tnb co2 enhancer.. I don't have a sealed room as it gets too hot and its too small for more equipment, but I do my best with running the exhaust fan only when I have to, I don't care if there is wasted co2 as long as it helps. Happy Growing !

Well I'm using pro mix ultimate organic and I guess from what I have read and learned from growers who use this it should almost be treated more like a soiless medium ... I didn't realize at first it had nuts already in it and as I was doing my feedings come to realize this by minor browning of a couple of the plants tips. Well I went out and bought a kit that is made for testing plant pH, nitrogen, phosphorous, and potash... And my results are in my pH is between 5.5-6.0 range .. More like 5.8 which is bang on for what I understand for this soil (soiless) mix, also all my ppm for my nuts are actually low not high like I once thought... So I'm glad I went and bought this kit..

IMG_20201201_182010.jpg

IMG_20201201_181933.jpg

IMG_20201201_181856.jpg

IMG_20201201_181847.jpg

IMG_20201201_174806.jpg

IMG_20201201_174758.jpg

I forgot to add that experienced growers have told me its common with this organic promix to have mild brown tips as long as the rest of the plant is healthy...which mine are and in fact I find most of the browning gone now...

My soil isn't hot man... That's exactly where the pH should be with the promix its the same as soiless system 5.8 is exactly where u want to be and this is after talking to ppl who have grown with this stuff for years and after talking to manufacturer its not the same as normal soil.. Dude this might be my second indoor but I have been growing weed for over 15 years

My brown tips are gone actually now... I just shouldn't of started my nutes so soon... Even though I'm scaled at half recommended.. But all my problems are gone I'm not worried about a thing

As said I have over 15 years growing experience .. Indoors is somewhat new to me, but I'm not new! Plus I have worked along side my uncle since I was a kid doing hydro since early 90's so I don't need you telling me what is and what isn't.. The all organic promix is to be treated as a soiless medium it should have a pH 5.5-6 more acidic then your normal soul more closer to hydo FYI... Before u try telling me something think u need to know your info and fax... This journal is just to share I don't need your two cents .

As said I have over 15 years growing experience .. Indoors is somewhat new to me, but I'm not new! Plus I have worked along side my uncle since I was a kid doing hydro since early 90's so I don't need you telling me what is and what isn't.. The all organic promix is to be treated as a soiless medium it should have a pH 5.5-6 more acidic then your normal soul more closer to hydo FYI... Before u try telling me something think u need to know your info and fax... This journal is just to share I don't need your two cents
:goodluck:

Sorry for the rash post.. Just not a good day for me.. My dad is back up at the hospital stroking out and his health is on the decline and I'm unable to go see him.. Just so u have a better understanding of my mind set right now... I really do appreciate everyone's advice and taking the time to message me ... Sorry for being defensive ... I just needed to come outside and smoke some of my golden goat... I believe my plants are where I want them to be from my experience and what info I received from other pros that work with this soil soilless like soil.. Its new stuff to me as I thought it was slightly acidic but 5.8 is what I'm told for this stuff.. But anyways I'm just going to give it a break for now fellas.. Peace fellow growers... I might know a lot but I sure as hell don't know everything .. And I really do appreciate everyone on here thank you.

Sorry for the rash post.. Just not a good day for me.. My dad is back up at the hospital stroking out and his health is on the decline and I'm unable to go see him.. Just so u have a better understanding of my mind set right now... I really do appreciate everyone's advice and taking the time to message me ... Sorry for being defensive ... I just needed to come outside and smoke some of my golden goat... I believe my plants are where I want them to be from my experience and what info I received from other pros that work with this soil soilless like soil.. Its new stuff to me as I thought it was slightly acidic but 5.8 is what I'm told for this stuff.. But anyways I'm just going to give it a break for now fellas.. Peace fellow growers... I might know a lot but I sure as hell don't know everything .. And I really do appreciate everyone on here thank you.
I hope your father gets better, truly.
:Namaste::passitleft:

We're not going anywhere, take care brother

I hope your father gets better, truly.
:Namaste::passitleft:

We're not going anywhere, take care brother
Sorry about your pops.
Kudos on that test kit. Great to know exactly what is going on.

Awesome... Means a lot to me... This is just a little budget grow I threw together originally just by chance.. And at this point I just want to try to get maximum yield out of this little budget grow with good genetic quad A dispensary bag seed from the weed I got.... Lol.. Next year will be a bigger bladder setup.. But this time around .. Just a challenge to myself... And I am on here to offer my advice and obviously take advice to pull off project maximums lol...cheers boys.

Back
Top Bottom