Outdoor Variety Seeds NEGrower

Good deal we always like new growth well be wait-en on pics love them pics its such a beautiful plant hope all is well with you and yours :) :popcorn:

P6270011.jpg
P6270012.jpg
P6270013.jpg
P6270010.jpg
P6270009.jpg
P6270008.jpg
P6270005.jpg
P6270006.jpg
P6270007.jpg
P6270022.jpg
P6270021.jpg
P6270020.jpg
P6270017.jpg
P6270018.jpg
P6270019.jpg
P6270016.jpg
P6270014.jpg
P6270015.jpg
P6270003.jpg
P6270004.jpg

Sorry its been so long, been busy but I'm missing one or two didn't have enough time to snap one of all of them. Some are a little beat up right now as well I've been waiting for a special pesticide to arrive but I've just been using the old soapy water stand by to try and repel most of the bugs for now and GJ every three to four days. Majority have been topped at least once some of them in the past week so no new growth, but the ones that were topped about a week back have begun to spring upwards. Looking forward to posting new, up to date as these are about four days old

whats good Geronimo!!!
just found your journal, i was going through my own journal and looking back on my grow!!! i noticed that in your signature that you have your grow on there so i clicked it and here i am!!! lol hey man the majority of those ladies looks great!!! but i see some of them looking like they are laying down??? are you doing LST on them, or is it just the angle of the snap???

:peacetwo:

Hey Astron,
How are ya, yeah it may just be the angle of the picture and they are on a hillside as well, maybe leading to the awkward angles. But one of them was bent over at the time and I re adjusted it with some string maybe that one could have thrown it off as well. But none the less thanks! I can't wait til they being to get some real development, I'll post some more pictures in a couple of days when I have time to get out there again! :)

Thanks! Yeah they get about 7-8 hours of sunlight a day, and man I hope they go female. The temperature in the soil is a solid 68-70 so its nice and cool for the would-be-girls, but lets just keep our fingers crossed. I've been using GJ every four days or so, and spraying with organic pesticides when I got out so they have been looking really good lately. Unfortunately I lost three of them, one to bugs in the beginning and then two more when they were smaller after a storm they were too top heavy and unsupported :rip: But none the less my other babies are flourishing for now!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom