OutdoorFranks First Indoor Adventure

Videos shows your tent is all setup and looking good!
I got the boveda packs online you can get about 10 or so for cheap. I should of used it from the start of curing it keeps it constant so you don't have to burp the jars

Nice setup Frank......what size is your tent?subd for the journey:volcano-smiley:

Hey mate thanks for dropping in , its a 1mx1mx2meter

Hey Frank I'm along for your ride! I have no idea about a rockwool grow, but I love watching plants grow!

:Namaste:

Cheers my friend , rockwool is pretty easy just think of it as any hydro medium it just needs nutes :)

Videos shows your tent is all setup and looking good!
I got the boveda packs online you can get about 10 or so for cheap. I should of used it from the start of curing it keeps it constant so you don't have to burp the jars

:high-five: thanks for the kind words and the tips , might give them a try next cure.

UPDATE TIME

Pics

Tent setup
DSCF9193_Small_.JPG

Unknown in lst
DSCF9196_Small_.JPG

DSCF9198_Small_.JPG

DSCF9195_Small_.JPG

Little babys
DSCF9202_Small_.JPG

Flux candidate
DSCF9201_Small_.JPG

solo cup candidate
DSCF9207_Small_.JPG

Hey guys i moved house so sorry for the lack of updates

3 little ones have died and my largest plant is stuned and has major deficiencies so i need help bad as i feel like the rest might die soon aswell :( . i was given the larger one and its sister is outdoors in soil and is as large as me and almost ready to pull so ive done something very wrong inside , also i realized my PH pen was broken and reading incorrect values "6.6" regardless of water types or calibration liquid so ill need to buy another .

Heres some pictures

DSCF9395_Large_.JPG

DSCF9391_Large_.JPG

DSCF9387_Large_.JPG

DSCF9386_Large_.JPG

DSCF9388_Large_.JPG

DSCF9389_Large_.JPG

DSCF9392_Large_.JPG

my nutes are Growth technology ionic Grow,bloom,call/mag/nit

ionic Grow

Nitrate nitrogen 2.12
ammonium nitrogen 0.18
total nitrogen 2.30
phosphorus 0.33
potassium 2.89
calcium 0.95
magnesium 0.42
sulphur 0.11
iron 0.003
manganese 0.01
boron 0.003
zinc 0.003
copper 0.002
molybdenum 0.0005

ionic Bloom

Nitrate nitrogen 1.81
phosphorus 0.65
potassium 3.15
calcium 0.84
magnesium 0.42
sulphur 0.11
iron 0.03
manganese 0.01
boron 0.003
zinc 0.003
copper 0.002
molybdenum 0.0005

cal/mag/nit
just says 5ml per litre so that's what i use

my first thoughts are i was over watering them "i was drowning them" so i pulled out my res and just started hand watering when the pots felt light but they just got worse, looks like a zinc deficiency but Any help will be very much appreciated as im really not sure what todo

Hey mate thanks heaps for your input i got my replacement PH pen today and did the flush @ 5.8
it took 15 liters of water to get it to 6.0, i tested the runoff after the first 3 liters and it was around 6.7-6.8 so i just kept going till it was right , guessing i wont need to water for at least 4-5days.

ill post some Pics tomorrow as it looks the same today so there's no change , hope it looks better tomorrow

ok so on the 23'rd of November i transplanted all my plants into a coco/perlite mix and only watered every 3-4 days and there much much much happier :) :cheer:

i've been checking my PH pen each time i use it just to be sure its working as i don't want a repeat, also i have started swinging my ph from 6.4 - 5.6

heres some pics

DSCF9475_Large_.JPG

DSCF9473_Large_.JPG

DSCF9471_Large_.JPG

DSCF9469_Large_.JPG

DSCF9467_Large_.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom