Outdoorgrow

Sociopath

SoI have about 4-5 plants growing on some property that I have and I planted them next to a stream. (Low maintenance haha.) I know some of you are thinking you get what you put in but, it's more of an experiment. It's been raining a lot this Spring and my plants look fine. The soil is almost muddy though and they're growing rather slow. About a week and a half behind schedule actually D:< . It started hailing and they seem to have surprisingly, survived. Any ideas or suggestions to maybe give them a boost? Maybe precautions? ( I literally just planted 30 seeds along a stream)

maybe try sprinkling some time release nutrient pellets arround the area and make sure to keep an eye on them so you can kill any males when they start sexing or all will be for nothing. GOOD LUCK

OH! I should also add that they were all random seeds. Random random random random. Should I worry about them all being males or not even flowering or some shitty shit like that? I mean either way, I'll keep an eye on them and let them grow (don't have anything to lose) I just sorta wanna know what I can expect from these guys. It's been abooout 21 days and they got their second set of leaves. The bases of the plants are pretty strong and they look healthy and green. They just seem... Slow... Like retarded plants...

It is still soooooooooo early in the season ,you have nothing to worry about ,i would say out of a bunch of random seeds you don't know the history of i would expect at the verry worst one third to be female but with any luck maybe 2 thirds female (also watch for hermafrodites)

There's actually more plants popping up... Which is odd because I thought that they would have died by now but I got some troopers. My favorite is on it's third set or leaves (6 leaves) I planted at the beginning of May. So, it's been 3 weeks and 2 days from germination. I know that I don't have a lot to worry about but the suspense is killing. I just want to help it grow more! D: I'm not worried at all about the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom