outdoors in the city

spreadseeds

Hello everyone, I have not been here for some time!
I wanted to tell you all I have a outdoor garden with 5-6 plants, they are camouflaged with a flow called spider flowers (Cleome hassleriana) These spider flowers produce long spikes of colorful flowers and oddly have and odor
close to 420. Leaf pattern is close to the same, So far no problems except for spider mites. I have been pinching my plants back to keep them low. I think they are all females, :thumb: but still waiting to see what develops. My seeds were from what I have from buying my product locally. I have no idea of the strain I have.
I have used the bloom booster type fertilizer on them, Neem to control the mite problem and any other insects that may damage them.
They have been outside since the end of May, and are doing pretty good. Just waiting for my buds and flowers now MMMMM!
I recommend growing spider flowers with your plants in areas that one needs to be careful... as they really do help hide your plants. Thanks and hope to keep you posted on my harvest.

Hello everyone, I have not been here for some time!
I wanted to tell you all I have a outdoor garden with 5-6 plants, they are camouflaged with a flow called spider flowers (Cleome hassleriana) These spider flowers produce long spikes of colorful flowers and oddly have and odor
close to 420. Leaf pattern is close to the same, So far no problems except for spider mites. I have been pinching my plants back to keep them low. I think they are all females, :thumb: but still waiting to see what develops. My seeds were from what I have from buying my product locally. I have no idea of the strain I have.
I have used the bloom booster type fertilizer on them, Neem to control the mite problem and any other insects that may damage them.
They have been outside since the end of May, and are doing pretty good. Just waiting for my buds and flowers now MMMMM!
I recommend growing spider flowers with your plants in areas that one needs to be careful... as they really do help hide your plants. Thanks and hope to keep you posted on my harvest.
i use a spray called naturia and it works great for spider mites..i also bought a organic spray that has some kinda oil(natural of course) but i cant think of the name of it but depending on how bad of infestation u have its limited..if u got heavy mites then go with naturia

Back
Top Bottom