Outside grow

t jizzle

if i live in deep south florida and my plants are ouside, will tey flower on their own when mature. or do i have to flower them myself with a cover. they are about 7 weeks old and huge 9 leaf fan leaves. some fat some thin some short some tall. can i flower 3 times ayear. in south florida please feed bak would be nice thnx

Not being from florida and speaking from central california. i believe once they are in their cycle and outside they will follow their cycle as the daylight length increases.

If you ever get to a 12/12 or there abouts day night ratio. Yes they will work as per normal. If you never get to 12/12 they will just take a lot longer. So, As long as you have day and night. Eventually you will get mature plants.

well as for an update, i have one confirmed flowering.. got some hairs, pulled a male. and my mutant has 11 finered leaves and is stinking up to like 10 feet away. look likke pure sativa going on week 9, still using the bag only for like an hour tho, the stamens are wide open and my indicas stopped growing completely and are stinking,tey are really huge,i want them to be done by july. i dont think we ever get 14.5 hours of daylight,naturally i do think it is 14/ 10 outside, but most strands out side flower 14/10.. only the equater gets 12/12 naturally

Well I see alot goin' on here. First I never knew the equator was the only spot to get 12 and 12 . i all ready learned somethin' this mornin'. Thank you. Seems we r near the same stage of our grow. I am lookin dailt to see if I have any question marks in my arena! i thought plant pics look pretty good minus little yellow crap. Do they look any differeent from when you posted the first pic of them yellowing?

well i dont know how to post pictures, but if i did the closest thing on this site i have seen that looks any thing like my big girl, its the blue chz. theres a nice picture of one on the strain review. i got one plant w/ some hairs. all the rest look like they are getting ready. and stinky.

Back
Top Bottom