outside grow

mgoulder

I am growing 2 OG KUSH STARTED FROM CLONES WHEN I FIRST PLANTED THEY WERE 5 INCHES TALL ONE MONTH LATER THEY ARE 2 FEET TALL .I'VE BEEN MOVING THEM INSIDE AT NIGHT AND PUT THEM UNDER LIGHTS FOR A FEW HOURS GIVING THEM 16-18 HOURS OF LIGHT A DAY-----IS THIS GOOD FOR THEM OR NOT? ALSO IT IS STARTING TO GET A LITTLE HOT OUT SO WHEN IT HITS THE HIGH 90S AND 100 IS IT OK TO BRING THEM IN FOR A/C AT NIGHT OR WILL THAT SHOCK THEM I DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE FROM THE HEAT.

They should be fine if you cool the temp down slowly. I would not take them from 100 too 70 if you do not have too. Just ease temp down slowly you should be all good. Just remember if they get bugs from out side and you bring them in and have any other plants they can all get them. Other then that Happy Growing and post updates when you can

In my opinion it's totally unnecessary unless you want them tall and bushy very quickly in the season to force flowering! If you plan to flower outdoor naturally, just leave them there and get a shading net if you're worried they're not gonna take the high temps easily. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom