Ovarian cancer 3C Feco CBD/THC

Thank you me Krip for answer.

I realley dont now ... the person who was helping me , dusnt make it anymore for me , i m bert shore iT was always pure 1gr THC /CBD,

Hmmmm....Interesting....I did a search for "Bupleuran" and while that didn't come up, the search results were filled with info on "Bupleurum":

Bupleurum is a plant. People use the root for medicine.

Bupleurum is used for respiratory infections, including the flu (influenza), swine flu, the common cold, bronchitis, and pneumonia; and symptoms of these infections, including fever and cough.

Some people use bupleurum for digestion problems including indigestion, diarrhea, and constipation.

Women sometimes use it for premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and painful periods (dysmenorrhea).

Bupleurum is also used for fatigue, headache, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), trouble sleeping (insomnia), depression, liver disorders, and loss of appetite (anorexia).

Other uses include treatment of cancer, malaria, chest pain (angina), epilepsy, pain, muscle cramps, joint pain (rheumatism), asthma, ulcers, hemorrhoids, and high cholesterol.

I wonder if that's one of the ingredients???

Pure CCO is not "oily" - it's more like a tar. It would not simply pour out of that bottle without being heated first.

I realley dont now ... the person who was helping me , dusnt make it anymore for me , i m bert shore iT was always pure 1gr THC /CBD,

Can you show us the rest of the label Fanny? That might give us a better idea of what you have.

Fanny, if I’m understanding correctly, the Bupleuran is for your liver?

Hmmmm....Interesting....I did a search for "Bupleuran" and while that didn't come up, the search results were filled with info on "Bupleurum":

I wonder if that's one of the ingredients???

Pure CCO is not "oily" - it's more like a tar. It would not simply pour out of that bottle without being heated first.

Hete the explenation what is inbupleuran.

Bupleuran complex contains no alcohol, alcohol is definitely not recommended for acute liver failure. Bupleuran complex is indicated in all kinds of liver disease and also has a positive impact on bile, spleen and stomach.
Bupleuran complex is going to encourage the liver to remove more toxins and in order to produce more digestive juices.

Bupleuran complex can be used in combination with Detoxaran liquid, Cy-boldoran complex and to the Probiotics plus bowel functions

Fanny, can you please share what you have on hand or available for cannabis oil or cannabis medicines?

Helo,
On ansewer to your quistion ,
I have availble amnesia oil, and OG Lemon cush . And also CBD oil .

I m taking the OG lemon oil , not the
Amnesia oil because they Saïd. Indica is better!!

Thanks again

Dear mr KRIP
, iT is always pur oil of 1 gr OG lemon kush and mix with 1 gr CBD and hemp oil to make iT more liquid maken a bottle of 10 Mg. Taking one bottle/day in the beginning very high, and now i used !
Just only tired

Still dont now what to do... who much must i take, and is it good what i take ?
Can someonehelp Please , i now is difficult because i dont understanding everithing in English... this forum website , i dont now where begin to look ! ?

Still dont now what to do... who much must i take, and is it good what i take ?
Can someonehelp Please , i now is difficult because i dont understanding everithing in English... this forum website , i dont now where begin to look ! ?

Hello Fanny :hug: I wondered where you went.

Ok... I'd like you to follow this link to the current page of the thread on the cancer regimen.

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I'll take the time to transfer your information and we'll wait to see what the crew suggests. I can tell you that 10 mg isn't going to fight cancer as aggressively as you're hoping for, regardless of how high that dose may be getting you.

Follow the link, leave a small post to let us know you're there, and then we'll wait to see what comes. Are you good with that plan?

s. I can tell you that 10 mg isn't going to fight cancer as aggressively as you're hoping for, regardless of how high that dose may be getting you.

Thank you SweetSue ,
IT isnt 10 Mg but 1 gram day THC mixed with 1 gr CBD , mixed with oil , first time i was very high but little by little i went use to it, and have Good sleep at night!
I was take that over 3 a 4 months and approx. + 1 month vaginal 1 gr THC pur . ( 2 month at 2 gr.!)
I was by the oncoloog yesterday, there was no much changement the tumors little bit growing and a little more tumors !! I dont understanding what is going wrong ?

Thank you SweetSue ,
IT isnt 10 Mg but 1 gram day THC mixed with 1 gr CBD , mixed with oil , first time i was very high but little by little i went use to it, and have Good sleep at night!
I was take that over 3 a 4 months and approx. + 1 month vaginal 1 gr THC pur . ( 2 month at 2 gr.!)
I was by the oncoloog yesterday, there was no much changement the tumors little bit growing and a little more tumors !! I dont understanding what is going wrong ?

I’ll transfer this over to Cajun’s thread Fanny. I have some business to tend to first, but I have some thoughts on the regimen.

It’ll be fine. You’ll see. :hug::hug::hug:

You were evolved to heal. We’re just looking for the best approach for your individual ECS. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom