Over Dry Buds

Sod Buster

I have around 6 oz of "Snow White" buds left from my last harvest but they have been in a paper bag since the harvest which has been about 12 weeks ago now, they are very dry and I was hopeing to get some advise as to how I might get a little moisture back into them so they wouldn't just fall apart. I have heard about orange or apple peels but I don't want to change the flavor and I am also concerned about mold if I get to much moisture back into them.

Any advise from anyone who may have had this problem in the past would be greatly appreciated.

By the sounds of it, it would take along time to re-hydrate your buds with orange peels, apples peels, leaves... etc

First of you said ( they are very dry and I was hopeing to get some advise as to how I might get a little moisture back into them so they wouldn't just fall apart. )

Now that sounds dusty!

You'll have to try curing with some orange or lemon peels or some leaves.

If that fails you can boil a kettle with the lid off put some of your herb in a cheese cloth and hold it over the steam, buds will regain moister almost instantly this way!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, unfortunetly I am no longer in a position to grow anymore crops so the fan leaf idea is out of the question but I will give the steaming idea a try.

Back
Top Bottom