Over growing tent White Widow AF

newengland

420 Member
I am having an issue and looking for some advice. . I am a home grower this is my 4th grow others grows were also AutoFlower in FoxFarm Ocean soil . They were Northern Light, Amnesia Haze and Train wreck and all did great . This time i decided to give Coco a try and i dropped from 5 gal plastic pot to 3 gal smart pots. I cant get over how fast and large these have gotten. Soil grow was not even close. . .
I have a 4x4x6ft tent with 2 600wat Led lights. My last soil grow i had 5 plants with plenty of space between plants and the lights . This time i started 7 White Widow Auto Flower seeds from CropKing Not think i was going to get all 7 to grow. I was wrong they all made it. Now i am at 39 days today and 4 of them are staring to flower. Problem i am having is 2 of the plants have grow past my lights. I cant raise the lights any higher. Now i am worried that without proper light i will get a poor yield from these plants. Can i bend these over ?

Yeah man bend them, if they’re just starting to flower they will grow a lot more so you might want to bend them over pretty far. I would do it a bit each day for a four or so, so as to not risk breaking the stems.

I know you didn't plan on all 7 to make it but 4 plants are great for a 4 x 4 tent, and I suggest lst to maximize your yields. For now you need to supercrop those girls. How many actual watts do those 2 - 600w led's pull out of the wall? May I ask your feeding schedule and pH?

i don't know what i am pulling from the wall and That is a good question and one i should have the answer too. .I am ordering a meter Now.
PH is 6.0 using Tap water. I am using GH PH Up and Down and checking at every feeding.
Feeding i am using GH Flora and i am feeding every day until i get about 20% run off .
amounts are
Micro 3ml
Grow 1ml
Bloom 4ml
CaliMAGic 2ml
I know that is a little low for what GH recommends for week 5 but i am watching closely for any signs of nutrients burn or any other issues. To be honest these plant look the best i have grown. Full,Green and from what i can see Healthy. Not sure if its the COCO, the small pots or just the strain is a larger plant. But i do know that i will not use Soil again and for sure will never start 7 seeds.

got meter today its pulling 517 for the 2 lights.. i have added a 3rd light and hung it vertical to allow the tallest plant to get light from the side and i am rotating 1/4 turn each day . Now i am at 690. The 3rd light says its 600 watt Led but it probably closer to 250 Max

I really know nothing about autos but I do grow in coco, 2 gal smart pots.
Yes you do get much better grow in coco and using the smart pots increases that grow. Air to the roots and all.
If you are just seeing flowers, yes you can supercrop or LST. How long are they supposed to run?
GR

I really know nothing about autos but I do grow in coco, 2 gal smart pots.
Yes you do get much better grow in coco and using the smart pots increases that grow. Air to the roots and all.
If you are just seeing flowers, yes you can supercrop or LST. How long are they supposed to run?
GR

CropKing says its a 8 week flower i am 6 weeks in to Grow and 12 days in to flower. I have 4 plants that are 100% into flower, i am to nervous to touch these . I have 3 plants that are just showing first signs with some white pistols starting to show . These have already grown past my lights. I took the 3 plants that were getting to tall and bent what will be the coola over . I squeezed the stalk to soften and so not to break it. Its only been 18hrs and its all ready turning up at the end.
4 plants over 5 ft tall with Autoflower was not expecting this . I hope that with all this height it doesn't hurt the quality of the Buds.

Back
Top Bottom