Overfeeding or lack of nutrients? Week 4

Heisenbergo

Hey guys. This is my first grow. These 3 plants are about 4 weeks old from seed. I've been feeding them with Advanced Nutrients' Sensi Grow two part solution at about 30% strength. I adjust pH to about 6-6.2. I have them in a coco coir based medium.

I started noticing some stains in the leaves in the bigger one about 10 days ago. I thought it could be too much nutrients so I went back to about 25% strength. Today I found them like this.

I'm not sure how to spot the difference between overfeeding and lack of nutrients so I need your help.

The smaller plants started showing light green tips in their leaves just now and the bigger one is the one with the worst burns in the leaves.

If it's lack of nutrients it'd make sense that the bigger plant (which needs more nutrients) is showing the worst burns and the smaller ones are just now starting to show light green tips in the leaves.

Do you agree or do you think that it's overfeeding? Thanks for the input as always :)

33kcbd2.jpg

bjeubl.jpg

11loj6x.jpg

if7tqt.jpg

a30zt1.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you to both. The chart is very useful.

I'm using drops to adjust pH and sadly the reference chart that comes with them only goes as low as 6.2 so I adjust it to that and then ad some more pH - and hope for the best (I'm saving for an electronic meter).

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you to both. The chart is very useful.

I'm using drops to adjust pH and sadly the reference chart that comes with them only goes as low as 6.2 so I adjust it to that and then ad some more pH - and hope for the best (I'm saving for an electronic meter).

I hope your meter comes soon, you were headed for multiple nutrient lock-out. All the best.

Back
Top Bottom