overlord

Hi everyone,

Time for grow number 2
here is the current set-up:

Gorilla 4ft X 4 ft tent
Growers Choice 630 DE CMH 4k
Ethos Mandarin Cookies Fem
Doc Buds High Brix

There is not much to see yet, I planted all 6 fem seeds and all 6 germinated with no problems. I will only run 4 and save the other 2 for a future grow, I will also be using 15 gallon pots this time instead of the 8 gallon. I also intend to either scrog these or spread them out like Duggan does to maxamize yield. (side note for Duggan: Yes sir I know the pots are not filled. They were but I didn't pack the soil. I will add more when they get a bit taller. :rofl:)

The plants are 6 to 9 days old, I forget exactly.. :tokin:

It does seem the lighting from the cmh lamp is going to be more friendly when taking photos than the COB LEDs I used last round.
I appreciate everyone stopping in and for any advice you have during this grow. Feel free to ask me any questions, I will answer the best that I can.

And now a couple of pics:
DSC_010943.JPG

DSC_010846.JPG

DSC_010743.JPG

DSC_010645.JPG

Alright, I suppose that is it for now, and thanks for stopping in. :peacetwo:

Hey Overlord...thanks for the invite. Wouldn't miss this one bud! Love your big pots....you know that though eh...:grinjoint:.. Your CMH will help keep the 4x4 warm too. Was that part of the reason to switch back to CMH from the COBs....if so , good on ya! Make sure the 'lights out' temps don't get too chilly ok! Might consider a little heater in there on it's own tstat...just to keep those temps above 60F.
Thanks again for the invite bud!:high-five:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

:reading420magazine:

Hey Overlord...thanks for the invite. Wouldn't miss this one bud! Love your big pots....you know that though eh...:grinjoint:.. Your CMH will help keep the 4x4 warm too. Was that part of the reason to switch back to CMH from the COBs....if so , good on ya! Make sure the 'lights out' temps don't get too chilly ok! Might consider a little heater in there on it's own tstat...just to keep those temps above 60F.
Thanks again for the invite bud!:high-five:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon::party:

:reading420magazine:

Thanks for stopping in.. :thumb:

Alright then, here is my thinking and please tell me if I have it wrong.

Sometime between tonight and Monday (depending how the plants look) I will add tea and let it bloom for 5 minutes, add 1/4 trans and dunk the pots, while watering from the top a little too.

Sound about right?

Last time (which was also my 1st time with DBHBB) I ran the Sannies Jack and was afraid they might overgrow my height limits. So I flipped early and winged it on the proper veg time and related feeding schedules.

This is why I decided to go with bigger pots and some training from here on out, besides I always like SCROG'ing for what ever reason. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Doc, Duggan and everyone else for the help. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom