Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Well....I'm way late to the party, but I was wandering aimlessly this morning and found myself here! Back in March... I guess...damn time machine blipped again

Hi LadyG,

Don't fret, your fashionably late is all.
This will be one of those threads that will run for a while.
Right now I am running some mothers plants due to lack of anything else ready to flower. Still in the same boat as of right now, and could run these again but won't.

I have some others in the veg area but several are very slow growing indicas, and they still need to be sexed.
My PanJam from Massmedical is showing preflowers and looks to be female.

Still waiting for the others to show and then maybe get some clones.

All in all, you made it before the opening act was over,

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!!!

Hi LadyG,

Don't fret, your fashionably late is all.
This will be one of those threads that will run for a while.
Right now I am running some mothers plants due to lack of anything else ready to flower. Still in the same boat as of right now, and could run these again but won't.

I have some others in the veg area but several are very slow growing indicas, and they still need to be sexed.
My PanJam from Massmedical is showing preflowers and looks to be female.

Still waiting for the others to show and then maybe get some clones.

All in all, you made it before the opening act was over,

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!!!
Looking good! Glad to be here! Sounds like you'll be busy very soon! ;)

Well....I'm way late to the party, but I was wandering aimlessly this morning and found myself here! Back in March... I guess...damn time machine blipped again

I keep finding old Threads I AM FOLLOWING, But dont get the notices until 30 or so pages later ?
finding it very hard to keep up, but thats the way its designed ?

recent example SweetSues Cob thread

I keep finding old Threads I AM FOLLOWING, But dont get the notices until 30 or so pages later ?
finding it very hard to keep up, but thats the way its designed ?
Yeah...I can't keep up myself, but that's because there is so many people I want to follow. I think when you don't visit a thread for a while it stops alerting you possibly? I'm seriously like a puppy with 5 favorite toys when I'm here and I'm not sure which one to pick up and run with....Then it's like..."Oh Look! A Stick! Gimmee the stick!". :rofl:

Yeah...I can't keep up myself, but that's because there is so many people I want to follow. I think when you don't visit a thread for a while it stops alerting you possibly? I'm seriously like a puppy with 5 favorite toys when I'm here and I'm not sure which one to pick up and run with....Then it's like..."Oh Look! A Stick! Gimmee the stick!". :rofl:

Truly a wonderful place, but long for the old way, NEVER had an issue before the FIX
edit: OK back to the bushiness at hand, sorry for the derail

UPDATE:

On cruise Control ATM, Here are some pics.

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom