Overlord's Lair

Yeah losing close friends sucks. I lost 2 good friends about a year apart my senior year of high school or so. I had had a falling out with both of them over stupid things and then they both passed a couple weeks after trying to reconnect. Both deaths occurred about 9 months apart. It was an odd year for me for sure.

Yeah I see all sorts of crazy garbage on IG. I really just go to enjoy eye candy and keep up on whats coming out. I really do not use it nearly as much as I once did. After spending way more money than I had any need of I have been staying away lol.

I believe I topped. It has been a few years since I grew that plant and with all the ones since then it is hard to remember lol. She did put out some very impressive colas. The density was not what I tend to care for but I still think I was pulling 4-5 zips a plants which was great at the time. (Who am I kidding thats what I shoot for out of 7s). If I had my panels up I am sure I would have pulled even better numbers out of her. One of these days I will grow her out again. I think I dropped her because she was very similar to the Shackzilla in smell and I needed to move on to something new. The real disappointment was that I had had some Bubblegum a few years before that that someone grew with some low powered light that was super dense and frosty beyond belief. I was expecting something like that and it was not what I found. Between that and the bubblegum scent turning into lemon, it just was not a true keeper in my eyes at the time.

I have been searching for true skunk, Nl and bubblegum for a while. I have some seeds that I have yet to pop because there are so many options now.

Should I come across one that I feel is true or extremely close, I'll make sure you get one if you wish.

I appreciate that bud! I may take you up on it when the time comes. Just depends on what I have going on for plants at the time lol! I need my grow to hurry up so I can start culling males and find what I have for openings. I am already ready to get rid of any lack luster females as well so I can start popping more seeds. So many things I want to run and not enough space or time to do so!

Then no big. The pictures to me make it seem like there is little head room left! Still crazy to see them growing into the lights so quickly.

Yes the last time I used the 12 gallon pots and they grew into the light. Used 6 gallons this time and the screen in hopes to contain that a bit.

As you can see it makes little difference outside of the screens adding more support for heavy buds later on.

I cut the lower fan leaf growing the branch from the Boptidos since it was completely shaded.

Check it out..

BTW.. the fresh cut leaf had that orange/citrusy scent for a few minutes. Still too early to get a good idea how it is going to develop, I am wondering if she is going to lean toward the Boptang.

@Kitchenhawk bred this one to be more Dosi dominant. Also saw @Preston9mm's tri-sprout Boptidos, this is going to get real interesting.

I cut the lower fan leaf growing the branch from the Boptidos since it was completely shaded.

Check it out..

BTW.. the fresh cut leaf had that orange/citrusy scent for a few minutes. Still too early to get a good idea how it is going to develop, I am wondering if she is going to lean toward the Boptang.

@Kitchenhawk bred this one to be more Dosi dominant. Also saw @Preston9mm's tri-sprout Boptidos, this is going to get real interesting.
When a leaf wants to grow 19 fingers but there's just not enough room....
:yummy:

Check it out..

That looks crazy :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom