Overlord's Lair

Well I see now why you can't make up your mind. Put all the sativas in a hat and just pull one and grow it. I thought I had a lot of seeds, I don't feel so bad now. The Thai x Pan is an excellent choice too. It's similar to the Thai Chi with a little more potency. Decisions, decisions.

I was leaning towards the SMH or GT. Yields will count as well as potency as I want to stock up my stash with some sativa. Then I can work on some seeds I made.

They are crosses of @Kitchenhawk's boptang and BCB with gobstopper.

The Black Cherry Bop x Gobstopper probably 1st. Cherry, Oranges and Grape potential on those. If it is of any count make some fems and call it Black Cherry Bopstopper.

Plants are moving fast ol! I'm not sure what's more impressive.. The growth of those plants or the gems in that seed collection.
Hats of to you :bravo:.

The Octopots are the impressive part, next time I need to use a 5 gallon bucket when filling them so they don't lean.

The seeds will surely be more impressive when they hit some soil. Need a new place and maybe a couple or 6 new lights though. :yummy:

Holy seeds Batman! Here I was thinking I have an issue and then you come along. :laugh: :laugh: I would like to see that Jackberry grown out! That is one of Sannie's crosses that I always eyed when i looked through his site.

I was leaning towards the SMH or GT. Yields will count as well as potency as I want to stock up my stash with some sativa. Then I can work on some seeds I made.

They are crosses of @Kitchenhawk's boptang and BCB with gobstopper.

The Black Cherry Bop x Gobstopper probably 1st. Cherry, Oranges and Grape potential on those. If it is of any count make some fems and call it Black Cherry Bopstopper.

Where did you get these at? Those sound lovely!

Holy seeds Batman! Here I was thinking I have an issue and then you come along. :laugh: :laugh: I would like to see that Jackberry grown out! That is one of Sannie's crosses that I always eyed when i looked through his site.

Where did you get these at? Those sound lovely!

I used my birthday 50% code at alphakronic to purchase some Gobstopper regular pollen.
The last grow I pollinated one branch each of boptang and black cherry bop.

Still have some pollen left to use this round.

Oh dang I do not recall you having mentioning that! I have only seen second generation and Kre8tive offer pollen for sale. Those should be some real winners bud.

I probably didn't mention it outside of telling KH. That grow was posted to his boptang test journal and I figured it was irrelevant to the purpose of that thread.

Yeah, that top screen is more of a trellis netting and the openings are pretty much too big to act as an effective SCROG screen. The lower screen is a much better size for SCROG but, in an ideal world, you would have continuously tucked the branches back under the screen until it was about 75% full, then flipped.

In the current situation, if you still want to do a SCROG, you may be better off tying the branches down to the top screen using twist ties or plastic tape (or something similar), at least until they get long enough to run them under the next opening. :Namaste:

Yeah, that top screen is more of a trellis netting and the openings are pretty much too big to act as an effective SCROG screen. The lower screen is a much better size for SCROG but, in an ideal world, you would have continuously tucked the branches back under the screen until it was about 75% full, then flipped.

In the current situation, if you still want to do a SCROG, you may be better off tying the branches down to the top screen using twist ties or plastic tape (or something similar), at least until they get long enough to run them under the next opening. :Namaste:

The boptidos branches are thick and stiff, I snapped two off and cracked one. So the idea with the 2nd screen was to gently open them up a little more.
This worked and I did manage to tuck them under the 2nd net with no problem. The plants have just grown/stretched fast enough that it doesn't seem like anything was done at all.

I have no intention of scrogging in the top net. Just wanted to allow them a little more light further down in the canopy.

All coming along real well, that boptidos is real stocky :ganjamon:. Yeah that's always a problem, doesn't matter how many lights you got, you'll always want more :laugh:.
Outside of Lerugged's wild Durban & Malawi, here is the last seeds I intend on buying for a while.
However that may depend on 420 sales. :rofl:

Man.. I need some real skunk in my life.
That "skunk 18" really has me intregied, it brought back some memories for me,

When I first started out we had a cut of what was called "rotten". It was ran well before I started growing along side our uk cheese, phycosis and livers, sadly it got lost from the market around 2006. I think everyone had that one strain that got away.. This is definatly one of them for me.
It came out later on the forums that all 4 of these strains where hunted from the same batch of old skunk beans.
Seems this skunk 18 is some of the oldest skunk about.

All coming along real well, that boptidos is real stocky :ganjamon:. Yeah that's always a problem, doesn't matter how many lights you got, you'll always want more :laugh:.

Man.. I need some real skunk in my life.
That "skunk 18" really has me intregied, it brought back some memories for me,

When I first started out we had a cut of what was called "rotten". It was ran well before I started growing along side our uk cheese, phycosis and livers, sadly it got lost from the market around 2006. I think everyone had that one strain that got away.. This is definatly one of them for me.
It came out later on the forums that all 4 of these strains where hunted from the same batch of old skunk beans.
Seems this skunk 18 is some of the oldest skunk about.

In the mid/late 80's I was growing outdoors in South Florida Guerrilla style. Had several strains that I bought from the seed bank and bubble gum which came from a friend in Indiana

The hands down favorite was the skunk #1, the cut I kept and cloned smelled exactly like a skunk. A 1/4 ounce in a ziplock bag which was then put in a 1 gallon glass sun tea jar, then in a tool box in the trunk of my car. I could still smell it from 300 feet away. There seemed to be no way to hide it from a person's nose.

Moved up north in 91 and kept it until 96 when a snow storm took out our power for a couple of days. Lost them to the cold, but to this day if I smell a skunk that has sprayed or hit by a car it reminds me of those times.

People were getting tired of the skunk by the mid 90's and you had white widow, blueberry and whatever else high times was promoting that were trending.

I loved that skunk and have been chasing it ever since. Hope to find it or something close one day.

Back
Top Bottom