Overlord's Lair

overlord

Welcome Everyone,

Time for me to start a new journal via my phone most of the time, typos and incorrect autocorrections are to be expected. :straightface:

Let me start with a SHOUTOUT AND THANK YOU to @Kitchenhawk , I ran his boptang and Bop x BCP and couldn't have been more pleased. You can see them and more in his Thread here.

I decided to run more of his beans, he supplied me with Dosido x Boptang , GG4 x Boptang, & Mismosa x Boptang. I popped some of the GG4 and Dosi, they all came up with no issues.
Then I transplanted 2 of each into the octopots, had some extreme winter weather roll in. I wasn't thinking or checking on things and after a couple days. The humidity drop to mid 30's and circulation fan on high, well three of them dried up. One lone Dosi x Bop never flinched, so I figured it may be a one plant scrog.

Then hawk posted about some clones almost rooted and after a quick chat he had some extras that I quickly purchased. The cuts arrived today happy, healthy with bright white roots.

So here we go...

1st the surviving Dosi x Boptang on February 1st. I think the same day hawk and I discussed the clones.

Then same plant on February 3rd

Again on February 4th

And then today February 7th

She will take off at this point in the octopots.

Now for the clones

Tropicana Cookies

The White S1

Mochi

Hope they take hold and don't get over run by the Dosi. I'll go ahead and scrog them along with topping, training this round.

A couple front over all shots

Well that is all for now, thanks for stopping in.
:peace:

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to it! Those pots are funky, ha!

I've got to drop some of those bops. I really screwed up my clones from Hawk but did get clones from bop 2&3 that are doing well.

:passitleft:
You will love the bops, the orange pheno on the boptang and it looks like.maybe the grapefruit pheno too.
BCP x boptang were all awesome!

The bop #3 turns blackish purple.

Thanks for stopping in.

Trop looking droopy. Nothing major I hope.
Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to it! Those pots are funky, ha!

I've got to drop some of those bops. I really screwed up my clones from Hawk but did get clones from bop 2&3 that are doing well.

:passitleft:
Shit Ween I fell behind. Are they alive? Saw something about a power outage. Trying to read drive and type.

Trop looking droopy. Nothing major I hope.

Shit Ween I fell behind. Are they alive? Saw something about a power outage. Trying to read drive and type.

Don't think so, took them out, transplanted, and immediately took pics. I think she will straighten out in a day or two. The others looked the same, but the white turned to the light with a quickness.

I'm a Tangie Fan - so I'm subbed and rooting for BopDosi!

I was watching these over at @Preston9mm 's hood - let's see another good show!

The boptang was a local favorite due to the orange taste and scent. The BCP cross was all cherries but also highly valued.
You should check out @SweetSue write up on the two over at her "relocates" thread. She is a skilled writer and goes in depth.

No, not that bad. The bops top buds look fine but everything below is like min8 popcorn weird ass buds, I think from having 1 timer tab up instead of down right in 5he middle of lights on for who knows how long. The mimosa and Dosido are all odd looking buds. I do have 2 very healthy clones.

I am betting they will still be good, but the follow up run of clones will knock it out of the park!

Don't think so, took them out, transplanted, and immediately took pics. I think she will straighten out in a day or two. The others looked the same, but the white turned to the light with a quickness.
I saw after I had already typed that. The way the pic is one of the leaves connected to the top to give the illusion of drooped over. Plus I am high. Lol

Back
Top Bottom