Overwatering or nitro toxicity?

Also please remember that I backed up your decision to run this coco as a soil grow, letting it dry out, even in the face of much opposition to that method. It's just that your idea of teas in this grow are misplaced, and probably the reason your plants freaked. You do have to adjust pH... and it isn't living. These are the reasons I am being a bit forceful in my explanations to you... these are very big misconceptions, and in each of my messages to you I have to try hard to be logical enough and give you enough facts so that you can feel comfortable with my advice. Others are giving you advice too, and most of it is good... I am centering in on the organic part of this, because that is what I do... I run a real, True Living Organic grow.

Well most certainly my idea of this post was not to upset anyone and or cause rage about growing something we all love. I’m just having a hard time and was looking for some words or encouragement but I guess I’ll just have to continue troubleshooting as I’ve been doing to figure things out on my own. No one way is right or better than the other everyone just have their preferences and a little from each is ok with me as long as I get to retain information. I guess thanks guys and I’d like to leave this post my own post with a happy growing but no one seems to happy and or friendly when it comes to growing cannabis. ✌

Please don't let us run you off. I take full blame for the tone this all took by starting off with my contradictions quip. I profoundly apologize to you, this is NOT how this community usually is. You will find hot tempers and impassioned experts on every online cannabis forum, and oftentimes real fights break out. This board is one of the best in keeping that all tamped down.
Again, blame me for this. I am feeling profound shame in the way I handled trying to explain things to you and the mistake I made bad mouthing all of Botanicare products.
:peace::love:

I just don’t want anyone arguing on my behalf, and i just wanna save my plants. I’m clearly inexperienced and just looking for the correct way because my misinterpretation of things I’ve read or seen on YouTube isn’t much helping at this point and I really don’t want to have to kill my whole crop. But I think I just may have too because I have way too many to have to transplant into bigger pots with what little grow space I have. I’m thinking they are really just root bound.

Don’t give up on the forum, there’s just a problem nowadays where ppl (myself included at times) can’t just stay quiet or say, “idk I’ve never personally seen that and don’t know how to fix it.” Instead, everyone’s an expert... except the problem is they’re not.

I’ll ask some of my friends if they’ve personally seen your issue, and if they have I’ll try to get you a very prescriptive/ descriptive method to fix.

Don’t give up on the forum, there’s just a problem nowadays where ppl (myself included at times) can’t just stay quiet or say, “idk I’ve never personally seen that and don’t know how to fix it.” Instead, everyone’s an expert... except the problem is they’re not.

I’ll ask some of my friends if they’ve personally seen your issue, and if they have I’ll try to get you a very prescriptive/ descriptive method to fix.
Thanks man I appreciate the help!!

Problem solved thanks guys my girls just needs bigger panties.
D22838F8-40D2-4240-89E3-A114450D8FBF.jpeg

Ok so this was fun thank you all! It created two questions in my pea brain, hopefully Mr. StreetReligion won't mind a bit of a hijack:

1) I'm having a hard time keeping my temps steady between 78-80 degrees in my first grow (closet, soil) , sometimes I drop to 70 or spike to 82 but not any hotter, but the changes are quick (yes I open the door too often). Can sudden fluxuations in temperature in young/veg plants grow environment (say on a range of 5-10 degrees) cause damage or slowed growth?

2) I've got a 2 week old (3", 3rd set of leaves just popping, rather smallish looking but I think healthy) in a half a coffee can with I'd guess 20oz of soil, a baking coco container and a couple of cheap dollar store seedling cups with 1-2 day old new sprouts, maybe 8oz of soil in each. All containers have drainage points on bottom edge/bottom. Not very scientific or symetrical I know, but it's where I'm at today! So my 2nd question is - there a way to anticipate the up pot timing accurately without waiting for stress on the plant to appear?

Just a little update on how my ladies are recovering after the transplant in case anyone wanted to know. Thanks to those of you who genuinely was looking to advise me as well I appreciate the support. OrganicMatterz is my Instagram account if anyone here cares to support me a bit more and wants to follow the Grow because I post more info there. Thanks guys Growers love!❤️

You gotta pH your nutes. No sense in killing them, it looks like the telltale signs of overwatering (wilted leaves, tips curving inwards). Try watering a little less and see if they start to perk up.
They had just outgrown the pots was the problem. I transplanted them and they’re doing better which was the pics I listed above only a couple of days after. I top feed my plants with dry organics, so I’m watering with dechlorinated tap water and compost every 10 to 15 days. The dechlorinated tap water has been doing fine so far without phing if I run into some deficiencies than I’ll try finding a decent ph to water at.

Just a thought... it usually takes 3 days to see response to intervention. Look at the new growth and try to disregard the rest of the plant. Everything you neat know about your plant's health is in the active growth.

Be careful with 'Big Hammers'... and whatever intervention you choose, give it time to work.

Just a thought... it usually takes 3 days to see response to intervention. Look at the new growth and try to disregard the rest of the plant. Everything you neat know about your plant's health is in the active growth.

Be careful with 'Big Hammers'... and whatever intervention you choose, give it time to work.
Thanks brother!

Another update for those of which is following. Again the only change made here was transplanting into bigger growing bags. All else remains the same!!

Back
Top Bottom