Ozium or Febreze?

Indicas

Hello to all the smokers out there in the world.

I just had a quick question as to whether if Ozium or Febreze is better for the environment around you. When I use these products they are use in close proximity to me. So I would rather the lesser of two evils if I am going to intake the chemicals. Thanks for any input.

If you are worried about the chemicals you put into the air you could always build yourself a carbon filter for the smell. I use the air purifer below, gut the inside of the filter, and replace with activated carbon that you can find at your local pet store. It works okay for covering up the smell of my two plants as it doesn't filter a lot of air, however, for anything else I think it works great and would recommend over buying replacement filters or sprays.

14002426.jpg

Both are toxic to humans and the environment, I agree with DJ 420% :Namaste:

I just had a quick question as to whether if Ozium or Febreze is better for the environment around you. When I use these products they are use in close proximity to me. So I would rather the lesser of two evils if I am going to intake the chemicals. Thanks for any input.

How much do you think that would be?

Febreze makes me sneeze... no joke, I hate Febreze. No matter the scent, something in it makes me sneeze like the devil was inside me.

Probably because your body doesn't like inhaling chemicals. :thumb:
Febreze makes me sneeze... no joke, I hate Febreze. No matter the scent, something in it makes me sneeze like the devil was inside me.

Back
Top Bottom