P420's Grow Journal 2

thanks brother I'll never forget the first time we smoked Herijuana together N_P420 in the volcano vaporizer, it was like getting high for the first time again. So thanks a lot for checking in bro(you never know a sample might make it across the road for x-mas), means a lot and keep checking in for some more crop pictures. I just also bought a bubble bag kit and plan on making water hash today. (hopefully it works well).

so what is the difference, smokin wise, between buble hash and the other hash? i understand how the other shit can be smoked, but bubble hash looks different. .. do you just put a slice over your bowl or something? i've never smoked hash befor, so i'm kinda curious aobut how it all works. . . cuz i'm definately makin some from my grow when its over, that is if i have enough trichomes over it

:Rasta: well EVERYTHING is done (almost), everything is hanging dry for the next 4-5 days. Here's a couple pictures of them drying! :Rasta:

here's all the Romulan drying :grinjoint:
romdry.jpg

here's all the Herijuana (except two hangers that are Haze and Skywalker)hung up on clothes hangers on a vertical chain. :grinjoint:

restdry.jpg

Well looks like your christmas are going to be particularly joyeous, not to mention new years, march break, and 420. Im very happy(not to mention exceedingly envious) to know the second "batch" was so successful.

I'm going to guess that you're going to get roughly 5.5 - 6 of dried product.

Nice hashish and contraption also..

thanks OnionGobbler, brother I hope to have a great turn out like you predict but I'm going to guess 3-4lbs dried. but who knows really, just can't wait to break open some very nicely cured fresh bud and relax and sample each strain one by one.

Man I saw your hash beautiful and yah that was a amazing day when we first smoked that herijuana something I'll never forget bro thanx for that experience keep up the good work man I'll keep checkin looking rlly good have fun smoking also I came across some really good Bc big bud maybe I can get a sample to you sometime as well Peace:Rasta:

NiGhT_PaCkEr420 said:
Man I saw your hash beautiful and yah that was a amazing day when we first smoked that herijuana something I'll never forget bro thanx for that experience keep up the good work man I'll keep checkin looking rlly good have fun smoking also I came across some really good Bc big bud maybe I can get a sample to you sometime as well Peace:Rasta:

Thanks bro :grinjoint:

that big bud sounds good man, love to try it.
Peace P420

Hey man everything looks kewl I'll check out when I can get some Bc its just golden with crystal but just curious what would it take to maybe get a sample of that beautiful herijuana bro.

hye p40 can i look forward to another grow anytime next year? lol

P420 I'm gonna be on this site till I'm 80 and I'll look in the grow journals and see "P420's grow journal 376" lol - good work man

Back
Top Bottom