420 Magazine Background

P9 & Bebes Smashin' Out Barney's Gear: Featuring Strawberry Lemonade, Peyote Critical, Shiskaberry & Peppermint Kush

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Every good journal needs a legit intro....
:19:
I ain't got one!

Earlier this year, I approached @Barney's Farm about sponsoring me for a grow; whatever hot strain they were trying to promote...

They blessed TF outta me with a fat sack of beans. 25 total....

I wasn't able to fit em all in my new space, so @bebes de zorrillos came to my rescue.

He took on a few & i took a few. We're gonna side-by-side these ladies.

Here's what I've got going right now...

I'm sure Bebes will be chiming in soon with his babies!
:high-five:

Time to get this party started!
:party:

Last edited:

bebes de zorrillos

Every good journal needs a legit intro....
:19:
I ain't got one!

Earlier this year, I approached @Barney's Farm about sponsoring me for a grow; whatever hot strain they were trying to promote...

They blessed TF outta me with a fat sack of beans. 25 total....

I wasn't able to fit em all in my new space, so @bebes de zorrillos came to my rescue.

He took on a few & i took a few. We're gonna side-by-side these ladies.

Here's what I've got going right now...

I'm sure Bebes will be chiming in soon with his babies!

Time to get this party started!
:party:
Hey man appreciate the shout out u know I got a few babies going thanks to u. But here is my progress so far.. Cantor wait for these bangers. Here is my strawberry lemonade... peyote crytical...and shiskaberry

Attachments

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Hey man appreciate the shout out u know I got a few babies going thanks to u. But here is my progress so far.. Cantor wait for these bangers. Here is my strawberry lemonade... peyote crytical...and shiskaberry
It's gonna be one helluva show homie! Proud to do this with ya!

Preston9mm

On another note I was gonna leave these in the cups another week and a half but my root growth is pushing out the bottom of the cup already. I was gonna wait the three weeks but as soon as the pots come in I think I'm gonna transfer what u think preston9mm
I'd give them a few more days.

Preston9mm

Yo Bebes... looks like your coco, nutrients, thermometer, and pots will be here Thurs.
:thumb:

Preston9mm

Great to have y'all along for the ride! Now it's a real party!
:48:

Hope we have a stress-free & healthy grow..... with a whole lotta laughter along the way.
:thumb:

Preston9mm

Here's the Barney's Crew tonight...

Still waiting on Peyote Critical to pop.... I'm not hopeful.

Thankfully Bebes had such a fantastic germination rate. Coming thru in the clutch again!
:48:

Your back is gonna be hurting after carrying my ass thru this grow. LoL

Top Bottom