420 Magazine Background

P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
So.... here's a look into my twisted mind...
2019-09-03-11-08-21.jpg

I plan on "reclaiming" the exhaust from my carbon filter. Since the room is sealed, I'm generally only moving cold air around.

I plan on ducting it with PVC through the room, at floor level, blowing upwards.

I'm also going to integrate my "RH fail safe" lol... The area where I reduce the PVC (increase pressure) I'm going to install a "T fitting" to shoot another 2" line to the outside. If RH spikes, I can pull a cap off & allow some venting to the outside.

The downside to running a sealed room like this; any time you remove air from the growroom, you also pull out a/c. I'm finding a balance in the new room now.

Van Stank

Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, November 2018 - Plant of the Year: 2018

Preston9mm

Awwwww shit!

Like a PBS segment on chronics!

Blunts 101

Haha!

Here's the update on muh grow...

Shut TF up already!!!
:19: :19: :19: :19:

Preston9mm

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018 - Member of the Month: Feb 2019
Started a new project today.... out of sheer boredom. LoL

Go easy on me, my hands aren't as steady as they were when I last drew anything.

This is the door to my new growroom:

Hmmm.... what else can I do to burn some time... :hmmmm:

:idea:

Time to squish something!
:snowboating:
Get yerself a little wood burning tool and trace around those letters... make it pop! Looks great Pman. Those home sweet home touches make you feel good inside :)

Preston9mm

Get yerself a little wood burning tool and trace around those letters... make it pop! Looks great Pman. Those home sweet home touches make you feel good inside :)
My first thought was burnt wood & a dark stain.

I just went with what I had on hand. LoL

It may get "touched up" a bit over the next few years.
:thumb:

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
Hey brother P, hope you're well! Looks like most of the new babies are off to a good start. :high-five: New grow space is looking neat, can't wait to see you pull some dank out there! :48:

Preston9mm

Hey brother P, hope you're well! Looks like most of the new babies are off to a good start. :high-five: New grow space is looking neat, can't wait to see you pull some dank out there! :48:
Good to see ya homie!
:48:

I'm excited to see what can be done in this little space.
:thumb:

Pretty sure I'll be seeing the final 4 pop up tonight/tomorrow.

Exciting times!

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Haha, at least you can draw your mind out~ :laugh: If I draw something, it will be so difference from what my mind is like~ :slide:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
And by the way, the set up looks good, and nice update! :thumb:

Preston9mm

My first thought was let your kid do that!
Man.... I'm a huge fan, actually "teach forward" everything I learn from you....

I'm really hesitant to be punk, but fuck...how TF you got all someone else's biz to share..... scares me! Fuck out muh biz!

Preston9mm

I have no idea what your post means! I must be having one of those afternoons...
Meh..... maybe I'm just vying for your attention.....

Top Bottom