420 Magazine Background

P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston9mm

So.... here's a look into my twisted mind...
2019-09-03-11-08-21.jpg

I plan on "reclaiming" the exhaust from my carbon filter. Since the room is sealed, I'm generally only moving cold air around.

I plan on ducting it with PVC through the room, at floor level, blowing upwards.

I'm also going to integrate my "RH fail safe" lol... The area where I reduce the PVC (increase pressure) I'm going to install a "T fitting" to shoot another 2" line to the outside. If RH spikes, I can pull a cap off & allow some venting to the outside.

The downside to running a sealed room like this; any time you remove air from the growroom, you also pull out a/c. I'm finding a balance in the new room now.

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018, Nov 2019 - Member of the Month: Feb, Dec 2019
Started a new project today.... out of sheer boredom. LoL

Go easy on me, my hands aren't as steady as they were when I last drew anything.

This is the door to my new growroom:

Hmmm.... what else can I do to burn some time... :hmmmm:

:idea:

Time to squish something!
:snowboating:
Get yerself a little wood burning tool and trace around those letters... make it pop! Looks great Pman. Those home sweet home touches make you feel good inside :)

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019
Hey brother P, hope you're well! Looks like most of the new babies are off to a good start. :high-five: New grow space is looking neat, can't wait to see you pull some dank out there! :48:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
Haha, at least you can draw your mind out~ :laugh: If I draw something, it will be so difference from what my mind is like~ :slide:

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
And by the way, the set up looks good, and nice update! :thumb:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom