P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Finally stopped being lazy long enough to assemble a proper update on everything.
:passitleft:

So..... the Mrs moved a bit of money around in our accounts so I can actually finish the renovation on the shed.
:party:
As of now, I've done a pest treatment out there, and installed p-traps on both: the floor drain, and deep sink drain. They used to be "daylight drains" (just straight out the floor), but I would occasionally get bugs up those pipes & in the room. With the p-traps, this issue will now be eliminated.
I flipped the breaker to turn on power, and pressurized the water system. No leaks or issues.
:thumb:
I'll be installing a single sheet of linoleum flooring today. I had a 10x10 sheet leftover from a remodel on some shithole apartment complex.... lol, seriously, wait til y'all see this gaudy shit.
LoL... it'll work tho... & it was free.

I'll be ordering 2- new 8000BTU a/c units on Wednesday when my pension check hits. One for the flower room upstairs, and one for the shed.

I'm gonna gaff off a carbon filter for a couple weeks until my next check hits the account. I'll be getting another 6" fan/filter combo to run as a scrubber in the shed.
It's all coming together quick; I didn't actually strip it down as bad as I thought.
I'll be running one of my 600w HPS lights for a few weeks as well, until I figure out what I really want to do.

Alrighty.... on with the actual show. LoL

Here's the flower girls.

These are fed a half gallon every morning, mixed with (per gal)
6ml Protekt
2.5ml Foliage Pro
6ml Big Bud
6ml Terpinator

Moving on to the veggers...

Cruising along! Should be a good group.

These are also fed daily, generally about a liter or so... depends on size. Their nutrients are mixed @ (per gallon)
5ml Protekt
5ml Foliage Pro

Easy peasy!

:high-five:

Welp, that was a bunch! LoL.... I'm sure I'll be babbling on here again soon to figure out what I should run in the shed. I'd really like to keep it to a small plant count... somewhere between 2-4 plants.

Hope y'all had a great weekend! Stay safe out there.
:snowboating:

Aloha Braddah P!! Good lord my Braddah that there is a full clip of plants!! Beautiful and lush plants as always! Keep pushin the pace:theband::slide:

Just the 2 group pics today...
2020-04-01-07-18-39.jpg
2020-04-01-07-19-19.jpg

Headed off to work again... gonna be a short day though. Just heading out to tie up a few loose ends from my work yesterday.

Interesting build though... this will be the 3rd home we've built for him on the same lakefront property. Cool ass set-up, I'll try to remember to shoot a quick video when I'm out there. LoL, today is my "fuck-off" day because the job was bid for 2 days & we got about 90% done yesterday.

you order splits for ac?
Nah.... I was cheap.
:rofl:

Ordered one of these for each big room.
Screenshot_20200401-072533_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I think they'll do the trick!

Whenever I finally get around to building my new barn, I'll definitely put in a mini-split.

More new life!
:theband:

All 4 babies are up & ready to rock.
2020-03-31-06-08-58.jpg

Headed in to work for today...
:happy-birthday:

Caught up....whew.
When your trying to get caught up on journals and get to Pmilli's and go....oh fuck, this will take a bit.

Went up to check on plants tonight and found both SP250'S had crashed down on the plants.

Fuuuuuuck!

One eyelet pulled out of the stud & let em fly. LoL

No damage to lights or plants...

Holy shit! Pucker factor X1000

:meditate:

Snapped a few "pretty pics" of the CPK crew for the comparative grow.

....aaaaand, the Blue Ice cousins, because they didn't need to be moved. LoL

I'm lazy sometimes. LoL

I'll pick off some solo shots of the whole crew once I finally locate some motivation.... or crack. LoL

Whichever comes first.

Thanks for the link Preston. It's a long one. Will take me a few days to catch up on this one...lol.
Meh... I'd just jump up to the current stuff. LoL

I rant & ramble alot in my journal. LoL

Meh... I'd just jump up to the current stuff. LoL

I rant & ramble alot in my journal. LoL

I don't want to miss something that might improve my grows so I want to read it all. I keep trying new things every grow just to see how things turn out. Seems my yields improve a little every time.
Most I've yielded from 1 plant is 9.5 oz. but it's usually more like 6 oz. I'd probably do better with longer than 5 - 6 weeks veg & more training.

Squished a bit of Doctor Seedsman this morning. I did 2 separate pucks, each weighed 4g. I feel like one puck pressed better than the other, but ultimately ended up with 2.1g return total.
2020-04-02-10-05-38.jpg
2020-04-02-10-06-06.jpg
2020-04-02-10-06-25.jpg

Such a beautiful budderfly. ;)

The flavor is outta this world! Somewhere between a pine tree and a fruit salad. LoL

Lovely!
:drool:

:rofl:

Ya ever just sit on the crapper & rethink some of your life decisions...
20200331_201037.jpg

Faaaaack! I'm about tired of the water schlepping already. LoL

This is a 2 day supply.
:jawdropper:

It used to last a week.....
Ugh!
Is there no way of getting a water source up there?
If possible I'd set up a little float valve/auto top up in the feed tank and then a overflow back to a drain.
Went up to check on plants tonight and found both SP250'S had crashed down on the plants.

Fuuuuuuck!

One eyelet pulled out of the stud & let em fly. LoL

No damage to lights or plants...

Holy shit! Pucker factor X1000

:meditate:
Very lucky here. Could you imagine if they where any other light :eek:
Video update time!
:party:

:blunt:
Nice update, always clean and busy:bravo:.

Is there no way of getting a water source up there?
In the works very soon.
:high-five:

I pulled the deep sink from the shed & replaced it with a hose bib since the entire floor is waterproofed now. I'm going to plumb the sink in upstairs as soon as I wrap up the remodel on the shed.

I'll eventually work out all the kinks to my grow situation. LoL
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom