P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

So, what's crackin' with you? Hope you're well.
:hug:

Apologies for dragging personal crap into the threads.
Just about to hit the hay.
Personal stuff is cool, plus it’s your thread! I like that you’re a person too and not just a weed manufacturing machine. Thats me tho ;)

Just about to hit the hay.
Personal stuff is cool, plus it’s your thread! I like that you’re a person too and not just a weed manufacturing machine. Thats me tho ;)
:hug:
Thank you. I actually needed to hear that

The person makes the thread. Have a great night! :passitleft:
Thanks MG!

I tend to be a P.I.T.A. but try to keep the journal jammin'

I get hung up in my own head sometimes & really question why I'm here.

Thank y'all for listening to me bitch for a min. LoL

Group pics...
2020-04-10-07-37-30.jpg
2020-04-10-07-38-18.jpg

The CPK, that was just shifted to flower, seems to have disappeared into the canopy already.
:thumb:

Pretty sure Dreamberry auto will get the axe next...
2020-04-10-07-39-12.jpg

:snowboating:

Hang in there buddy!! It could be worse! I woke up to it snowing... (again) :eye-roll:
Yeahhhh.... fugggg that shit!

Snow would literally make my body shatter. LoL
:rofl:

I mean the grape krush descends from the DJ short BB. Which is f4. I've grown and seen a few grown they are very very homogeneous. That was a large factor in choosing him as a male. I wanted something that was TRULY stable to hit the girls with. Also hard to go wrong with a DJ short strain. My buddy arctic bowl bred them once and I bred them again. I dont plan to work any of the lines RN besides the Gg#4x grape krush that I made from Preston's auto GG4 group grow. If the rona cooperates I'm gonna line breed some DDA this summer as well as hit some autos with the fem pollen as well. Hoping to create my own auto with the ((gg4ax gk) x(gg4a×gk)x dark devil auto)).

Then my.next project this winter is orange. Gonna run kitchenhawks beans (bcpxboptang, mimosaxboptang, etc) with my 2scoops, red diesel and orange satellite f2s. 2 scoops will be my male for those crosses.
Mimosa x Bop, and Boptang only ones with citrus. BCB was cherry dominant. Just a heads up. :high-five:

Yo P. We gonna have to smoke some blizzy's when all this Coronavirus blows over. :passitleft:Looks like I am gonna have more freetime now with getting laid off from work.
Wanna chip in with me to fill a 6000 sq/ft building with plants? LoL

I just found a Barn-do-minuim on 22 acres for lease. LoL
:high-five:

That might keep us busy! LoL

Wanna chip in with me to fill a 6000 sq/ft building with plants? LoL

I just found a Barn-do-minuim on 22 acres for lease. LoL
:high-five:

That might keep us busy! LoL
Um, yes please. Fucking operation Desert Storm. Kitchenhawk productions x 9millyfarms, I am in. :high-five:

Um, yes please. Fucking operation Desert Storm. Kitchenhawk productions x 9millyfarms, I am in. :high-five:
I'm actually looking into it. It's a friend of mine who actually owns the place too.

It would be a huge leap for me, about twice my mortgage payment, but it is about as picturesque as it gets.

The 22 acres is surrounded by 3 ranches that appear to be a few hundred acres each. Completely secluded in the middle of cattle country.

I'll let you know buddy..... I'm actually looking at the place to start up my buisness, building grow rooms in shipping containers.

It is a gem, for sure

I'm actually looking into it. It's a friend of mine who actually owns the place too.

It would be a huge leap for me, about twice my mortgage payment, but it is about as picturesque as it gets.

The 22 acres is surrounded by 3 ranches that appear to be a few hundred acres each. Completely secluded in the middle of cattle country.

I'll let you know buddy..... I'm actually looking at the place to start up my buisness, building grow rooms in shipping containers.

It is a gem, for sure
That sounds like a wonderful type of job to do.

Back
Top Bottom