P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Everyone I talk to about Kali-China, seem to be crazy excited for that one. Guess I didn't realize what I had.

My homie @bebes de zorrillos grew one in his last group. That shizz was fire! If i can get one past the seedling stage, I'll probably keep a cut from her too.

Everyone I talk to about Kali-China, seem to be crazy excited for that one. Guess I didn't realize what I had.

My homie @bebes de zorrillos grew one in his last group. That shizz was fire! If i can get one past the seedling stage, I'll probably keep a cut from her too.
I’ve got a Kali China seed from Ace seeds in my vault! I’ve been wondering what it can do because I got it along with some other seeds from a friend! Maybe it will go down some time haha

I was surprised at how relaxing it was to decorate that door for my new growroom.

I believe in art therapy! Fo shizzle!

:thumb:

I get similar effect from photography/editing photos... even if i never share them. It's all about the process
I thought of you when I was at the art store the other day and I was looking at wood burning tools. I came across a "marker" it gives you the effect of wood burning without the iron. You can draw what you want and hit it with a heat gun or blow dryer.
Anyway ,I thought it would be a cool option to add to your door if you wanted a burned look. It certainly seems more convenient and safer than wood burning for an application like yours.

It certainly seems more convenient and safer than wood burning for an application like yours.
Danger is my middle name!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must be hyphenated... cuz my middle name is also Lazy.
:rofl:

I'll probably buy the marker!

Just read a news story this morning about a local guy here getting busted selling cartridges. Not sure if they were counterfeit rigs or not, but i could almost guarantee he got plucked because of all the recent deaths hitting the media.

Long story short... they're trying to fuck this guy. Hammered him with a bunch of charges (that will likely be dropped) but the most notable is the Manufacture & Delivery of a Controlled Substance.

Damn!
:jawdropper:

On a side note.... if he was selling boof carts... he got what was coming. Karma has a way coming back...
:straightface:

Seed popping like crazy! No more incidents lol!! Onwards and upwards brother man :high-five:

How is the new grow area doing!?
I'll be able to make it work. Not the most ideal, but totally doable.

Might start running little 25 plant SOG runs.... This group will tell the tale...
:hmmmm:

Really liking the video updates. It's kinda like goin over to your buddies grow room to see what he has up his sleeve. Do you find the videos easier then doing updates the other way?

Really liking the video updates. It's kinda like goin over to your buddies grow room to see what he has up his sleeve. Do you find the videos easier then doing updates the other way?
When the room starts filling up, and plants get to being difficult to move around, the vids are definitely easier.

I use them more often now because my hand tremors make still photos difficult, and typing out all the shit I wanna say is getting harder too.

It seems to make things easier on me, but there is still nothing better than amazing still shots.... I'm just struggling with em lately.

I totally understand why you would do that. I can't seem to take a decent picture and I'm not dealing with hand tremors like you are. I have a hard time with typing out updates because what I want to say doesn't come across very well the way I write it.
had learning issues most of my life so I struggle at times to put a decent update in my journal. I think it would be easier to just film it on my phone and just kinda talk as I'm doing it.

I totally understand why you would do that. I can't seem to take a decent picture and I'm not dealing with hand tremors like you are. I have a hard time with typing out updates because what I want to say doesn't come across very well the way I write it.
had learning issues most of my life so I struggle at times to put a decent update in my journal. I think it would be easier to just film it on my phone and just kinda talk as I'm doing it.
It's definitely quick & easy to put together a video update with the phone.

That's all I've used for a couple years now, I seem to always have it in my pocket when I go up to check on things.

I've got a decent camera & tripod, it's just such an ordeal to set up.

Same here always have my phone. that's what I take all my pics with It's quick easy and convenient. My wife has a decent camera with a tripod I have used it a few times I don't know enough about using it to actually get any pics with it that are much better then I can get with my phone

Good ol' reliable....

Both Cheese seeds were germinated, with 1/2" tap roots this morning. I think they were in the paper towel for like 16 hours! LoL

They were put into cups & moved upstairs this morning. Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if they had surfaced by the time I get home from work.

Time to get it...
2019-09-16-07-42-54.jpg
2019-09-16-07-43-39.jpg
2019-09-16-07-44-14.jpg
2019-09-16-07-44-51.jpg

Short day @ work today... admin type shit. Looks like I'll have some free time to tighten things up in the growroom.

Gotta love the short days at work. Your starting the end of the work day the right way.
It's been hitting triple digits here... still. Me & my apprentice generally stop all work @ 2 regardless. We're fast enough to work a schedule like that tho...

If I get the new guy, I'm sure my 1 day jobs (4-5 hours) will turn into 8-9 hour jobs. At least we're rolling into autumn soon.

I went out to finalize plans on one of my contracts this morning; the concrete guys weren't ready for us anyhow.

I ran to my other sites to check progress... we can't start shit until the concrete forms are up.

Otherwise, I've been home in the a/c, "bean-counting" for the next couple jobs.

Not a tough job..... unless we're digging. LoL

Back
Top Bottom