420 Magazine Background

P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
I'm a little more skeptical of the government and think they are far more intentional than incompetent, but I hear you. I'll be over here with my tinfoil hat and guns
I've found my range to be just as accurate with a tin-foil hat or not...

LoL

Lesson being, they are ALL capable of surprising you

multiVortex

Grow Journal of the Month: Mar 2020
You won't get any traction with insults... lol, my soul is about as dead as it gets.

Wanna poke the bear, poke the women & kids within my earshot. LoL

I'm a sucker for a chauvinist.
:laugh:

I will make note of that in case we need to piss you off. :19:

I mean, you know, to help you out and all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oldsmokey

With the new law in Canada and their labelling the guns as assault rifles and making them a prohibited weapon. Also includes guns with a bore size over a certain diameter. Included in that category is a 50 calibre also 10 gauge shotgun is now classified as an assault rifle in Canada because of the bore diameter. I am adopting Charlton Heston mantra when he was spokesperson for the NRA. You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Modest grower

With the new law in Canada and their labelling the guns as assault rifles and making them a prohibited weapon. Also includes guns with a bore size over a certain diameter. Included in that category is a 50 calibre also 10 gauge shotgun is now classified as an assault rifle in Canada because of the bore diameter. I am adopting Charlton Heston mantra when he was spokesperson for the NRA. You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
So my 50 cal. Muzzle loader would be an assault rifle haha. I love that thing. One hollow point and no whitetail buck is walking away. I don't have to track these days haha

oldsmokey

So my 50 cal. Muzzle loader would be an assault rifle haha. I love that thing. One hollow point and no whitetail buck is walking away. I don't have to track these days haha
I'm not sure if there is a exemption for muzzleloaders or not. But a 50 cal rifle is a no-no I know a person with one. I believe he paid 13,000 cdn for it now your just supposed to hand it over to them for free. Sounds fair:eek:

oldsmokey

We will see about that dought you will get market value. As you can tell I have little faith in the program. I know what happened last time with the gun registry. There main agenda is to disarm the general public. Ok rant over its a touchy subject with meneven though I don't have anything they would classify as a prohibited or restricted weapon.

nobodyhere

Finally submitted my permit to purchase for my first 9mm well handgun really. I have always had shotguns and rifles but figured a handgun would be nice. I still want to do the conceal and carry but just did the permit to purchase to fast track picking it up. I bought it black friday and still haven't gotten her home yet. Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm.
Get a 9x21 or a 357sig. More fun. More faster. Better against glass in a pinch. Still a 9mm on the forms if your stuck with caliber size up there.

multiVortex

Grow Journal of the Month: Mar 2020
I carried a RM 700 for about 6 years of my career. LoL

Chambered in 300 WinMag. LoL

Out of all my rifles.... that 700 is still my top pick.
:thumb:

love the rm700. Mmmmm mmmmmm. There’s a certain custom rifle shop with sniper in the name that I keep looking at 700’s on. Have for years, just never went through with it. All kinds of things they do for upgrades and whatnot. Lotta coin though. :(

Backlipslide

Member of the Month: Mar 2020 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2020

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Damn man!! Back to your old ways!! threads moving fast!
I fell behind, and was three pages back. Crazy story about the douche-canoe at the store! Some people just don’t get it.

great bud shots! :high-five:
Good to see ya brotha!

You know how I do... lol, always runnin' off at the mouth.
:19: keeps shit exciting!

:48:

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Girls look happy and healthy as usual.......

Outlaw guns,, only outlaws will have guns??? Guess I'm going, outlaw?????

Preston9mm

Upstairs flower room is doing great right now!
2020-07-01-16-20-12.jpg

Can't say the same for the group that is out in the shed under the HPS. They look like hammered dogshit.... Humidity wiped them out good..... I think this will be my last run out there.... I'm gonna throttle back to the 2 upstairs rooms for awhile.

Preston9mm

love the rm700. Mmmmm mmmmmm. There’s a certain custom rifle shop with sniper in the name that I keep looking at 700’s on. Have for years, just never went through with it. All kinds of things they do for upgrades and whatnot. Lotta coin though. :(
My Remington wasn't too bad... My old 10/22 was pretty pricey to build, but tgat AX338 takes the cake. LoL

I bought it from a Accuracy International sales rep who visited the Team when I was stationed out there.

They literally built these rifles "to the hilt" so they could sign a contract with the NSW community.

After the demo, they were basically trash to the rep. I bought one. LoL

I paid the cost of the upgrades, the base rifle was free. LoL

.... it still values at around twice the value of my truck. LoL

...I've never regretted it.
If I ever started to think of selling it, I'd go shoot a watermelon at 2000+ lol

It's life-changing

Modest grower

Upstairs flower room is doing great right now!
2020-07-01-16-20-12.jpg

Can't say the same for the group that is out in the shed under the HPS. They look like hammered dogshit.... Humidity wiped them out good..... I think this will be my last run out there.... I'm gonna throttle back to the 2 upstairs rooms for awhile.
Sorry to hear about the humidity. I'm learning she can be a biatch. Maybe down the road tou can have a certain strain in there. Not sure what parameters you are dealing with though. I had higher than ideal humidity this last run but luckily the two strains were more sativa and didn't seem to have an issue.

Preston9mm

Sorry to hear about the humidity. I'm learning she can be a biatch. Maybe down the road tou can have a certain strain in there. Not sure what parameters you are dealing with though. I had higher than ideal humidity this last run but luckily the two strains were more sativa and didn't seem to have an issue.
I have a few parts & pieces that I've bought to remedy the issue.... I'm just getting burnt out on running all 3 rooms.

I think I'll keep the shed "in queue" in case of emergency, but I want to shut it down & focus a bit more on "the perfect run" opposed to trying to yield pounds from ounce plants.

Top Bottom