P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Hiya Pman! Have a great weekend and enjoy your fourth of July. I haven't been around much and just trying to keep up so hopefully you've been well as things get a little crazy down there. Stay safe. :love:
Always good to see ya swing by!
:passitleft:

Drive-by,,,

and right on time for a catch-up.. always like your vid's short and sweet, straight to the punch.. I hope I ain't putting my foot in my mouth,, but I can't stand vids that are 10-15 minutes. While they walk around the same few plants. Kind of like posting a million pic's of the same bud or plant i focus or not? I'm not talking you as you should know,,, but some do that. I don't want sound callus.. And they are usually the newbies? Which I totally understand, I lost count of pics of plants I took when I first found a modern camera... Not polaroid cameras..

But I always felt better to be to the punch than lose interest... I was just looking at a new dudes thread and wow. I could've spent hour in there on his video alone.. And the plants aren't even flowering.... Lost my interest. But then I'm getting old and feeble???

Little ones look ready to bust lose.........

Hey Man enjoy your 4th of July. Is our Birthday.............

Loving the videos! Before I found your journal I was actually wondering why I wasn't seeing anyone post video content.

That Northern Lights looks wild - I'm intrigued! Would you mind telling a newbie like me what is happening there?

Loving the videos! Before I found your journal I was actually wondering why I wasn't seeing anyone post video content.

That Northern Lights looks wild - I'm intrigued! Would you mind telling a newbie like me what is happening there?
Possibly that I stressed her out with prolonged exposure to high humidity... some plants will stretch out like that as a defense mechanism to avoid rotting. They just kinda schitz out.

Other option is this is a phenotype trait. I have had this same strain/same breeder grow just like this. It made some serious spear and was super frosty.

In the end, I ended up culling that one 3 weeks early to salvage the other plants. The harvest was pressed for rosin.

These 2 NL are my #4 and #5 attempt at this strain, all from the same pack.

LoL.... I'll eventually nail it.

Did a bit of LST on
BopTang X Mimosa
BopTang X BCP
Blueberry
Peppermint Kush
and... Critical Jack
IMG_20200705_082203_566.jpg

I wanna let the others go for a bit longer before I start on them.... for space reasons. LoL

I'm getting ready to start prepping 2 of the bigger girls for flip. Probably Bopmosa & BCB.
I'll let em get used to these restraints for a week or so, then uppot to 5's & move em to the big room.

Critical Jack shouldn't be far behind.

Since the flower room is relatively empty, I'll just flip these first few as they get big enough.

After 2-3 plants are flipped, I'll start working them into a schedule where I flip a plant or two every 2 weeks.

:snowboating:

Damn bro!! Good luck choosing a truck!! I also need to buy a new truck. I want to get a 3/4 ton cause 1 Ton is just too much, for what I need it for. 3/4’s in good condition are hard to find around here!!

I’d be down for any of those except the Ford!!
That's why ya gotta haul that camper down for a vacation.... lol

This is the heart of diesel truck country. LoL
Every car lot has a dozen.

Only gotta worry bout your truck making it down; be rollin back in a TX style truck. LoL.... rollin' coal all the way home.... :rofl:

That's why ya gotta haul that camper down for a vacation.... lol

This is the heart of diesel truck country. LoL
Every car lot has a dozen.

Only gotta worry bout your truck making it down; be rollin back in a TX style truck. LoL.... rollin' coal all the way home.... :rofl:
I’m from Alberta. The Texas of Canada, The epitome of diesel truck owners, that roll coal.... our province is full of rig workers that “need” a big jacked up diesel, rolling coal around every corner... I’m not a redneck so I don’t fit into that category. Lol

I would love to haul the fifth wheel down there! They Probably wouldn’t let me cross the border though.. due to my previous track record with the law.

our province is full of rig workers that “need” a big jacked up diesel, rolling coal around every corner...

Man, this so true! I worked in FortMac at a camp job (CNRL Horizon) for a couple years. It seemed like every truck in the parking lot was lifted and on Mudders. Although I’m not gonna lie, I seen a sweet military H1 welding rig in the lot. That thing was sweet.

Man, this so true! I worked in FortMac at a camp job (CNRL Horizon) for a couple years. It seemed like every truck in the parking lot was lifted and on Mudders. Although I’m not gonna lie, I seen a sweet military H1 welding rig in the lot. That thing was sweet.
I bet that H1 was stellar! Working on the rigs they could afford things like that! :laughtwo:

hahaha yep it’s so true. I mean, many have lost their jobs and haven’t worked in months. Give up the things they own because they can’t afford them. I’m lucky I never got in the oil and gas industry. It would of been nice to make the hay when it was booming, but I’m glad I put my time into what I’m doing now. They will always need construction done.

Did a bit of LST on
BopTang X Mimosa
BopTang X BCP
Blueberry
Peppermint Kush
and... Critical Jack
IMG_20200705_082203_566.jpg

I wanna let the others go for a bit longer before I start on them.... for space reasons. LoL

I'm getting ready to start prepping 2 of the bigger girls for flip. Probably Bopmosa & BCB.
I'll let em get used to these restraints for a week or so, then uppot to 5's & move em to the big room.

Critical Jack shouldn't be far behind.

Since the flower room is relatively empty, I'll just flip these first few as they get big enough.

After 2-3 plants are flipped, I'll start working them into a schedule where I flip a plant or two every 2 weeks.

you masochistic you

Update on the babies...

We're on a solid 2-a-day feedings now. I've gotta get into transplants this week. LoL

Only 6 of these are staying; 4 plants are going to a homie...
2020-07-06-07-14-49.jpg

Pretty sure these 5 are definitely staying.... still trying to decide on #6 tho... lol
2020-07-06-07-14-16.jpg
2020-07-06-07-13-34.jpg
2020-07-06-07-12-59.jpg
2020-07-06-07-12-23.jpg
2020-07-06-07-11-46.jpg

I think Appleberry will be #6, but I'm also considering a Bop/GG4 as well. I've just never gotten the AB to harvest; pretty sure she gon' take the last slot.

So, the freak show NL plants got a bit unruly. LoL, she pushed 2 stacks up above the lights.... just had to pull her back to reality.
2020-07-06-07-15-36.jpg

Headed off to work....

Hope y'all have a blessed week.

Lol, that Northern Lights is certainly heading north! Is that where she’s going to stay? Or are you planning to shuffle her to another room?
Northern Lights are in their permanent home now.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom