P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

So nice to see that green top growth above the crispy bottoms. New life! They really are starting to take off.
The transplant into (nearly) dry coco definitely helped leach out some of the moisture they were retaining.

I had to hit em with a small feeding after transplant to charge the coco with some nutrients. They have been sitting to dry out since.

It seemed like it was taking much longer than usual, so I propped all the pots up with scrap pieces of PEX pipe under each. From this morning when I did that, til now, the pots have reduced in weight drastically.

Other than the few crispy critters, everything has been relatively healthy, just slow. Looks like we're back on track now..... only needed a 30-ish day rain delay. LoL

Fresh, green, and praying from here on out!

Here's another...
2019-04-11-08-33-52.jpg

Good ol Crap Queen, Early Miss auto.

My first grow!
:thumb:

..... in my defense..... some of those wrappers are from "mini" cigarellos, maybe a 1/2g per blunt. But... . Shit! Those packages have 3 blunts instead of 2.... guess it really didn't help my argument. LoL
:rofl:

Awwwww shit y'all! First "only stoned" ramble session for a hot ass minute...

I think my slow growth is over, these ladies seem to like it dry! ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lookin great P! The bop tang are killin it. The apple berry should be a rockstar too. In my experience I haven't had a bad Barney's plant other then one or 2 that I f**ked up nothin to do with genetics.

Back
Top Bottom