P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Today was feed & photos day!
:party:

The whole group has acclaimated to the nutrients I'm using, they will be on this dose for the remainder of the grow.

Each pot was watered with 1 gal, mixed at:
1tsp Protekt
1tsp Big Bud
1tsp Terpinator
.5tsp Foliage Pro
.5tsp Cal-Mag

I'll adjust if I see deficiencies, but this is right around where I was with my last group, and they did really well.
:thumb:

Anyhow.... without further adieu...

Photo dump time!

Stay warm y'all!
:blunt:

Hadn't really thought about it until my wife reminded me. Today marks 3 years clean from opiates & benzos.

Here's to a lifetime without it!

Hadn't really thought about it until my wife reminded me. Today marks 3 years clean from opiates & benzos.

Huge congrats for breaking free.

Huge congrats for breaking free.
Only reason we even remembered was because I can go get my DL reinstated now.
LoL, I could have done it 2 years &6 months ago, after a 6 month DWI suspension (on xanax). Buuuut.... I refused to pay all the extra taxes & fees associated with a post dwi driving record.

I waited them bastards out... lol

Renewing my license next month

Aloha Braddah P!

So amazing to read this! Brah I’m throwing up double shakas and congrats to you!! It’s been 2 years 3 months been clean from that shit too! I’ll keep walking away from that poison with you Braddah P!

Blessed to have that oppressive cloud following me around gone for good. Blessed with my lady and kids in my life. Plants are firing as per usual in there! Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibes!!
:passitleft:

I tell my wife all the time...

"Soon as the kids leave, we're moving to Thailand". She laughs it off....

Dead ass serious! LoL

There, or Singapore!

My pops was a merchant marine after he got out of the service. He’s been all over the world and Singapore was by far his favorite place. So clean and organized, affordable and amazing food I am told.

I tell the same thing to my lady about Guatemala haha Once the kids are grown and kicking ass on they’re own we gonna snow bird in Guatemala :laugh:

You let me know when you run out...I have some in reserve just for you ;).

Maybe you could use your reserve to put out some of those forest fires in California.

All good in the hood!
2019-11-15-06-24-45.jpg

We're on cruise control now...

Man I cant believe how fast those plants grew, Great job P
They turned into an aggressive bunch, didn't they!? LoL

I'm surprised that only one of them has decided to test my height restrictions. (BopTang xBCP#2)
Looks like she's done stretching now though. Nothing that can't be managed; I've still got a few inches to work with. LoL

Back
Top Bottom