P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Easy pics today...

2019-11-28-10-26-14.jpg
2019-11-28-10-26-50.jpg
2019-11-28-10-27-13.jpg

Not a whole lot has changed.. the flower room is due for a feed tonight, other than that, today will be filled with football, food, and copious amounts of Shiner blonde. Mmmmmm
:drool:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Stateside homies. I'm truly blessed to have you all in my life. You've all helped me in countless ways. I'm thankful
:thanks:

Just finished feeding all 26....
:jawdropper:

What a chore! Jeebus!
LoL

Flower room got (per gal)
1tsp Protekt
1tsp Big Bud
1tsp Cal/Mag
1tsp Terpinator
.5tsp Foliage Pro

The babies got
4ml Protekt
4ml Foliage Pro

Hope y'all had a blessed Thanksgiving
:snowboating:

So, I've been fighting high RH for a few days. Decided I needed to change a few things...

As much as I hated to do it this late in the game, I had to defol the undercarriage of a few. Both Cheese got it, and Kali China.

These plants were the least developed out of the group, I figured they would probably bounce back better than the more mature flowering plants.

Anyhow, they can breathe a bit better now...

I finally cut down those 2 SPOG's.... I was tired of looking at them. LoL

On the plus side.... the Purple Kush CBD auto is fuckin' rocking!
She is such a stunner!

She's all growed up now. LoL, got her very own bamboo stakes. (She was wobbly like a toddler)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.....like, a toddler with a tiny body & huge head!

The garden is winning my Braddah :cheer:
I’m turkied out! :laugh: Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibes on this Sunday! Aloha!!
:passitleft:

The garden is winning my Braddah :cheer:
I’m turkied out! :laugh: Sending nothing but positive thoughts and vibes on this Sunday! Aloha!!
Always good to see you!

undercarriage cleanup looks on point brother! Nice and tidy :thumb: :popcorn: :passitleft:
I wanted to clean up the big ass BopXBCP, but she's much further into flower.... even though they were all flipped together, those 2 are just further ahead. I was worried about inducing nanners.... I'm just gonna let them stay bushy now.

Purple Kush is gorgeous.
The whole room looks killer-diller!!!!
Thank ya kindly ma'am!

The purples in this group are literally blowing my mind! I've never grown anything this dark.
:thumb:

Thank ya kindly ma'am!

The purples in this group are literally blowing my mind! I've never grown anything this dark.
I'm jelly fo sho.
Need some purps in my life. :love: :love:

I'm jelly fo sho.
Need some purps in my life. :love: :love:
100% of my Pink Kush CBD auto & Purple Kush CBD auto were deep purple.

I'm still sitting on a few more of these seeds too. Will definitely run again.

Back
Top Bottom