P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Man P your temple really opened up and the new girls look like they are doing nicely in there
Yeah man! As soon as I harvest the Strawberry Lemonade, the Seedsman group is gonna fill that whole space.

I just adjusted the ties on White Widow this morning... she's about 36" across now. LoL
:jawdropper:

Yeah man! As soon as I harvest the Strawberry Lemonade, the Seedsman group is gonna fill that whole space.

I just adjusted the ties on White Widow this morning... she's about 36" across now. LoL
:jawdropper:
Wow and she is not very old. She will probably get really big. I like WW nice buzz, not long lasting but a nice buzz for sure. I am really keeping an eye on those and your Alaskan Purple I have seeds of both from Seedsman that I will be growing in the future

I hung all 3 of these whole. Today I was just removing all the fans.
20200116_081142.jpg
20200116_092851.jpg
20200116_103551.jpg

They'll hang for 4 or 5 days, then I'll remove em from the stems & put in a shoebox for a few days. I don't really put a clean trim on them until I'm ready to jar them. Then I sit my ass in a recliner with a bucket in my lap. LoL
:thumb:

I just hung these at eye level in the garage so I could sit on a barstool & trim 360°. It wasn't bad at all this time.
:blunt:
Lovely harvests man! Those bobtangs are really something!

My next group hit the water today.
Dropped 2 BopTang X Mimosa, and 2 BopTang X GG4 fems.
20200117_110013.jpg
20200117_110003.jpg

:party:

Let's see if I can't time all this fuckery correctly so we can get perpetual...

LoL
:snowboating:

:passitleft:

Hey @Modest grower
:passitleft:

I see ya poking around... Welcome to my craziness! LoL

I definitely won't be offended if you just jump into the current stuff.
:rofl:

Bruh.... I fucking ramble. LoL, the past pages of all my journals would probably be a tough read. LoL

Anyhow... good to have ya!

Haha no way would I skip any of this gold! I was going to comment that I'm about 50 pages back and pardon my waves of likes but I figured I would catch up eventually. Slow day at work so I should catch up quick.

I can't wait to see what you have going on these days! Happy Friday!!!

Found about 12 min worth of motivation today... lol

Whipped up a batch of the "Killer KO" gummies for my wife.

The oil was made from the entire Pink Kush CBD auto plant. Infusion yielded about 1/2 cup oil from 28g flower.

This recipe was a "seat of my pants" attempt, so I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

I used a new gelatine mix. Sounded delish.
20200117_122822.jpg

Also infused 1000mg of Melatonin. This equates to around 7mg per serving. I've found these "quick dissolve" tablets work best.
20200117_124348.jpg

Crushed up & mixed in with jello mix.
20200117_124353.jpg

In addition to the 2 (large) boxes of Starburst flavored gelatine, I also added 3 (unflavored) gelatine packs.

All dry ingredients were added to a small saucepan. I whisked in 1.5 cup water, 1/2 cup infused coconut oil, and 1/2 cup corn syrup.

Poured into molds, then chilled for 30 min in the fridge.
20200117_131609.jpg

Hope they work out as i expect...

That Strawberry Lemonade was just taking her sweet time so she could be the last girl standing and get all the attention! Good luck on all the BT crosses, and I hope those gummies are spot on for the missus :).

Did you press the PK CBD or do a regular oil infusion?
Just a regular infusion... coconut oil in the crock pot (water bath)

All caught up and looking forward to the next round. I'm glad I didn't skip forward, I learned and laughed a lot.

I'm going to use the wooden + technique for tying down some autos I have going. Thank you very much for that idea! I'm also extremely interested in making some gummies now.

Congrats on the harvest!!! I'm glad you let them fight through they look amazing!

Fun never stops roun' here.

The next 4 beans were moved into wet towels last night.
20200118_091503.jpg

2- GG4 x BopTang
2- Mimosa x BopTang

I'll be ready for em when they split.
2020-01-18-09-06-09.jpg

After struggling a bit with some autos recently, I switched back to using the Burpee (coco) Seed Starter mix.
Burpee_SeedStartingMix_8qt.jpg

It's always worked well for me, so I'm going back to my roots....pun intended.

Btw, I copied your see through cup terrarium idea for my Black Sugar seedlings. Works great in my uber dry 14 % rh basement.

Btw, I copied your see through cup terrarium idea for my Black Sugar seedlings. Works great in my uber dry 14 % rh basement.
Awesome!
:high-five:

I can't take credit for those caps, I learned it from another member around here. Just glad it's working for ya.

Found about 12 min worth of motivation today... lol

Whipped up a batch of the "Killer KO" gummies for my wife.

The oil was made from the entire Pink Kush CBD auto plant. Infusion yielded about 1/2 cup oil from 28g flower.

This recipe was a "seat of my pants" attempt, so I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

I used a new gelatine mix. Sounded delish.
20200117_122822.jpg

Also infused 1000mg of Melatonin. This equates to around 7mg per serving. I've found these "quick dissolve" tablets work best.
20200117_124348.jpg

Crushed up & mixed in with jello mix.
20200117_124353.jpg

In addition to the 2 (large) boxes of Starburst flavored gelatine, I also added 3 (unflavored) gelatine packs.

All dry ingredients were added to a small saucepan. I whisked in 1.5 cup water, 1/2 cup infused coconut oil, and 1/2 cup corn syrup.

Poured into molds, then chilled for 30 min in the fridge.
20200117_131609.jpg

Hope they work out as i expect...
KO Bookmarked!
Melatonin... What a great idea.:circle-of-love:
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom