P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Hi Pman,
what's your #1 choice for wraps? I tried my first ones the other day as a freebie and kinda fell in love with it! :circle-of-love:
So an idea of what you like and pay will help me find the right ones for me.
:thanks:
I generally buy Swisher Sweets, or White Owl (whatever flavor) just because they're convenient to get, and roll easy. I've found the "minis" are perfect for about 1/2 gram.
:thumb:

I always prefer a natural leaf wrap, but the only thing I can find at my local quick-e mart are Backwoods. I enjoy them, but they're a pain to roll.

If you can find the "Zig Zag Slow Burn" cigars, they're great! Probably my fave.
images.jpeg

I generally buy Swisher Sweets, or White Owl (whatever flavor) just because they're convenient to get, and roll easy. I've found the "minis" are perfect for about 1/2 gram.

I always prefer a natural leaf wrap, but the only thing I can find at my local quick-e mart are Backwoods. I enjoy them, but they're a pain to roll.

If you can find the "Zig Zag Slow Burn" cigars, they're great! Probably my fave.
images.jpeg
Exactly the info I was looking for! :love:
Thanks P!

I'm assuming you mean a hemp product? Do you wet the leaves prior to rolling to make them pliable? What do you find as a pain to roll?
I can't get any of the brands you listed, but I can fugure out something to cross over.

I'm assuming you mean a hemp product? Do you wet the leaves prior to rolling to make them pliable? What do you find as a pain to roll?
I can't get any of the brands you listed, but I can fugure out something to cross over.

The "sweets" style cigarellos roll a bit more like a rolling paper.

The natural leaf Backwoods can be brittle and you're handling it a bunch as you have to slowly work down the blunt.

The Zig Zag cigars (unwrapped) are a rectangular shape and are generally a softer leaf.

Oh yeah.... lol

The Zigs will hold 4 grams as well...
:rofl:

That's why they're such a treat when I find em. I'll buy out their stock every time!

Wow, thanks for all that P! I actually feel kinda silly not understanding what a Backwood's was. Great video. Any idea why the microwave at the end. Other than Snoop Doggy does it there was no mention of why.
No clue. Just found a short vid that was similar to how I roll. There's thousands of people posting vids with different ways. His was just identical to how I roll

Do you microwave it or leave it as is then?
I'll run a lighter under mine a few times if its wet, but I generally use just the very tip of my tongue, pinching the wrap against my upper lip. They are dry enough to smoke asap.

Backwoods are notorious for refusing to stick unless you wet TF outta it.

Man I cant roll worth a crap so I just smoke in a bowl but I would like to learn. I have a couple cousins that can roll one that's like a cigarette, beautiful hardly ever any runs. I cant even start a roll I just get aggravated ever time I try and say the hell with it

Man I cant roll worth a crap so I just smoke in a bowl but I would like to learn. I have a couple cousins that can roll one that's like a cigarette, beautiful hardly ever any runs. I cant even start a roll I just get aggravated ever time I try and say the hell with it
Blunt wraps are pretty forgiving. Wait til I get a few vids up, you'd be surprised how easy it can be.

Back
Top Bottom