P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

You be you P! It's your thread and you have been squeezing into and moving around in that attic grow-space you built so you get to be dramatic. My back hurts with every video you post!
Is it strange that I'm annoyed by this response...?

No offense meant..... i just get a lil offended.....

I wasn't blasting you at all and I apologize if that's how it came across! It was meant to be sympathetic to your plight. Having a bad back and then being forced to move your grow from a nice convenient temple to a cramped attic space (that you have done an amazing job with BTW) can't be easy. And when you move while you film your updates, it doesn't sound easy.

I wasn't blasting you at all and I apologize if that's how it came across! It was meant to be sympathetic to your plight. Having a bad back and then being forced to move your grow from a nice convenient temple to a cramped attic space (that you have done an amazing job with BTW) can't be easy. And when you move while you film your updates, it doesn't sound easy.
Nah.... wasn't directed at you.... just "at my wit's end" lately...... i directed ig at you & that wasn't necessary.

Is it strange that I'm annoyed by this response...?

No offense meant..... i just get a lil offended.....

No, it's not strange.

You should see when I am pissed and go into the office. It could be 8am on Monday-everyone goes to lunch.

I understand his intent and your possible itch with it....and I don't think either of you intend the communication as such.

It's like texting. But your stoned. On your period. And 12. With feet casts on your hands.

No, it's not strange.

You should see when I am pissed and go into the office. It could be 8am on Monday-everyone goes to lunch.

I understand his intent and your possible itch with it....and I don't think either of you intend the communication as such.

It's like texting. But your stoned. On your period. And 12. With feet casts on your hands.
Yeah... makes sense....

I can be a BITCH from time-to-time....

I watched ‘Good Omens’ - god I love Pratchett.
The last line:
“You’re just enough of an asshole to be worth knowing.
Cheers.
Here’s to the world...”

:green_heart:
You’re alright, Pres.

Edit: I feel like some of the discussion over at the Stable today may have triggered shit. I apologise if that’s the case, mate.

Vid time...
great update mate. love the room . halfway to doing exactly the same thing here too. need to finish this grow to complete the build though. The bubble wrap is excellent stuff , i use it to cover all my rdwc buckets too and it works very well at that too. I still need 2 more rolls to finish it but hate my useless tent and its floppy , hole filled, no framed , shit reflective , uselessness.lol
The thermal buffer between roof and grow space will be invaluable i reckon. How you finding it for reflective light Preston ??.

Contemplating a new idea for the pots with this group too...

Obviuosly, trying to stay short, I don't really want tall pots. I'm thinking about using my 10 gal Geo Pots, rolled down half-way. Basically making a short/fat, 5 gal pot.

Same idea with the autos. I'll be using 5 gal pots, rolled back to hold around 3 gal.

Hope the roots fill them out the way I'm expecting.
My biggest girl to date is the one in a large shopping bag !. it started in a smaller shopping bag ( the "bags for life" type not plastic carrier bags !) amd i only jad about 20L of coco in it so i had to improvise with an even bigger bag for the original to sit in. This second bag would have held 50L so i gathered it up around the top which created a bell shaped pot. point of my long winded ramble , this shape and way the roots have adapted to 2 bags bodge job seems to have been an advantage somehow ?. it has been the best performer among all of the girls growing and its sister who is a good size herself , still is not as big as this one. Adaptions can work so well sometimes . you have the skills to rinse the shit out of your space P. onward and upward mate. great job

Back
Top Bottom