P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Pretty sure these are the only ladies who will survive "The Culling"

I'm gonna leave the burnt seedlings in there for awhile, but I've already started replacement seeds.

I'll just toss them all in there for awhile, then pick a dozen or so "superstars" to finish out.

I'll put up new pics as the seeds start poppin...
:blunt:

Oh, it's lucky to be able to survive...
The Culling.jpg

Picked up this cool little toy from The Zon

Came with a wireless sensor that I put up in the grow room, but i can keep the display down in my bedroom.

Perfect! Less trips up them steps.
:thumb:

Great thinking Pman! Perfect solution for now. :bravo:
I'm already itching to get back out into the big shed. LoL

Thankfully most of my gear can be moved back & forth easily, until i finally settle on something. LoL

I've got some repairs that need to be done, and I gotta move it elsewhere on my lot before I'm comfortable using it again. Not impossible though, just gonna cost $$$. I'm patiently waiting, I'm sure Mrs. Milly is getting tired of my "projects".
Thankfully I've got a few big contract jobs this month. Should be able to squirrel away some cash quickly enough.

I'm thinking; veg room in the attic, flower in the shed.

:meditate:

#someday

You moved it once, you can move it again!

Mrs Shed is tired of all the harvesting I have to do every weekend. First time since I started growing she's been annoyed by it. I told her, "I know I know...I grew too many plants this summer!"
I'm not sure what will be worse, harvesting 5-6 bigger plants, or a dozen micro plants...
:hmmmm:

Hopefully I can just knock em off 1-2 at a time, over a month....

....which will likely be late Dec/early Jan now that I'm starting new shit...

Ugh. LoL

I like the idea of veg in attic and flower in the shed. But damn seal that shed well.

See if you can find a few logs and you can roll that shed across the lot quick. Ive done it with a couple houses and cypress trees before.

See if you can find a few logs and you can roll that shed across the lot quick.
I've got access to some heavy equipment now. I think i can get it with the big Bobcat if i use the long forks.

If not, I'll bust out some logs & a come-along to crank that sucker over to the hidden corner of my lot.

It'll be sealed up tight, and double filtered. I'll have a 6" and a 4" fan/filter rigs, running as scrubbers.

I'll drop the a/c unit lower too, you could see that big ol fucker hanging out of the back, over my fence, before. I'm gonna drop it much lower so it can't be seen.

Pretty damn excited to start building a big ass growhouse for my homie @bebes de zorrillos .

Pretty sure he settled on a 10' X 20' monsta! It'll have both a flower & veg room.

That shit is gonna be amazing! Homeboy is gonna be pumping out some serious harvests, real soon.

BTW bebes..... when you starting that new journal fucker? I'll give ya a hand this weekend if ya need.

or a tiny mini split and just set it between shed and fence...they only need a few inches.
I've seriously considered one of those! Might be the best option...

Looking good ur goin to do scrog
No nets for me. LoL

I'll be flipping while they're still small. I'll probably "quad" all of them.... except, maybe, the 2 autos.
:thumb:

Looks like Appleberry's off to a banging start :slide:

Back
Top Bottom