P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

All the babies seem to have responded well to transplanting. Most were praying at the lights when I checked a min ago.
2019-10-04-08-29-49.jpg

Even the few who aren't praying (yet), none of them seem unhappy. I think we're definitely back on track now.
:thumb:

I wonder what your winter temps will be like up there?
I've always got my 2 HPS fixtures. LoL

I think it's gonna level out pretty good with the SP 250's though. My guess is that it'll be cold enough that I can kill the a/c unit & adjust temps with lights & air movement.

Ok P, if you'd be so kind, talk to me about lights for a second. Before you got the SPs, I know you had one HPS, but I can’t remember the other kind you had too. And now that you’ve done a couple runs with the new ones, which kind of lights do you think are best for bud density? That’s my needs-to-improve project, so I need some opinions.

I've always got my 2 HPS fixtures. LoL

I think it's gonna level out pretty good with the SP 250's though. My guess is that it'll be cold enough that I can kill the a/c unit & adjust temps with lights & air movement.
That’s kind of what I was thinking too. With enough light, these plants can handle cooler weather than we give them credit for. I think your insulated grow box will keep them nice and warm. If it can keep enough of the cool air inside during the heat, retaining heat during cold season should be a breeze.

Depends on the winter!

Maybe run HPS up top, leds on the sides and co2 it till there is a tropical storm in there.
Ain’t that the truth? Never know what the weather will be like until it’s already over.

Ok P, if you'd be so kind, talk to me about lights for a second. Before you got the SPs, I know you had one HPS, but I can’t remember the other kind you had too. And now that you’ve done a couple runs with the new ones, which kind of lights do you think are best for bud density? That’s my needs-to-improve project, so I need some opinions.
Yeah. I have 2 HPS lights (600W per) but also (had) 3 Mars SP250'S. ... I sold one to Bebes....

I'm kinda a gro ho..... What exactly is the question? LoL

:rofl:

I realize that double H did not include a question mark, so that seem to be throwing people off the scent!

I was thinking she meant the HID in veg. When she works her way back here she'll confirm or deny :).
Before the Mars lights, I was running 2- 600W HPS/MH lights.

Sorry, slow tonight...

My apologies for confusing everyone earlier, I was fresh off my wake and bake. Through all the rambling there was a question in there
which kind of lights do you think are best for bud density?
I was thinking you had three different types of lights over the course of your grows, so I was (trying to) ask for your opinion on which had the best result for bud density.

Looking good P. do hate this stage personally. waiting for the flops to show themselves initially. most critical bit for me. hate it.lol
yours all looking set for a fight now though P. some nice strains going on there too mate.
gate seems to be dealing me some shit with my rebuild, shoukd have been in seedling stage with my autos by now but as per usual universe has some shit to spare and dropped it my way.lol
20191004_162608.jpg
20191004_162600.jpg
20191004_162401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom