P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

All the babies seem to have responded well to transplanting. Most were praying at the lights when I checked a min ago.
2019-10-04-08-29-49.jpg

Even the few who aren't praying (yet), none of them seem unhappy. I think we're definitely back on track now.
:thumb:
Loving the garden P! Looks all sciency and shit! :thumb:
Looking good P. do hate this stage personally. waiting for the flops to show themselves initially. most critical bit for me. hate it.lol
yours all looking set for a fight now though P. some nice strains going on there too mate.
gate seems to be dealing me some shit with my rebuild, shoukd have been in seedling stage with my autos by now but as per usual universe has some shit to spare and dropped it my way.lol
20191004_162608.jpg
20191004_162600.jpg
20191004_162401.jpg
Dafuq happend there GG?! :oops:

Took some shots of the 2 auto CBD plants who got burnt, followed by wet feet. Figure I gotta let em finish since they are both "true purple". LoL
2019-10-06-08-32-18.jpg
2019-10-06-08-34-39.jpg
2019-10-06-08-34-05.jpg
2019-10-06-08-32-54.jpg

Maybe the mods will finally make a SPOGOTM contest. These ladies are gonna bring new meaning to "lollipopping"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Group shot....
2019-09-29-20-00-08.jpg

Turned the driver up a bit today. Light is at 18", and will likely be there for awhile.

I wanna keep working the dimmer until I have to raise the lights up. I'll turn both lights on & blast these babies through flower.

Are you leaving the driver loose so you can adjust or do you have to tighten it down every time.
You've done fantastic with your smaller space.
I'm really excited to see them all flower at the same time.
Have you considered hiring a
"Little Person" to help with that.
I'm trying to be PC and not call them midget's anymore.

Did I use the rest term?

:green_heart:

Holy shit y'all! I just found a new way to make pictures more difficult!
:rofl:

Didn't realise my app could layer colors & do gradient fade.... whole lotta work though...
2019-09-29-11-10-40.jpg

Which app are you using, it looks like it works great.

A glimpse into the mind of a madman...

LoL

Here's my ventilation project...
20190930_085116.jpg
20190930_085126.jpg
20190930_085122.jpg

The plan is to collect cold air from near the a/c, scrub it, then duct it through a big "F" shape of PVC. The 2" pvc legs will be drilled at an angle to blow "upskirt".

The 1.5" stub on the end will eventually be pushed to the outside, so I can pull the cap & vent some RH out.

Fingers crossed.... just gotta go grab some more pipe.

Damn, I love this idea.
So clean looking, I may try this for myself.
Your mind works in great and mysterious ways P and I like it. :thumb:

Which app are you using, it looks like it works great.
I use an app for Android called "Photo Director". It is available for free in the app store.

Works wonders!

Are you leaving the driver loose so you can adjust or do you have to tighten it down every time.
The screws are pretty short, so I worried about leaving them loose. I just tighten them snug each time... takes me 2-3 min per light... no biggie.

Only if they smoke "little people" amounts of my herb. LoL
:rofl:

Aloha Preston! I hope you don’t mind me pulling up a chair in the back as I follow along. Took me a bit to get caught up in the thread before I felt comfortable chimin in.

Brah!! Respect big time. I know your state doesn’t fuck around when it comes to cannabis. New space looks good too :thumb:

I’ve got a cheese going in the tent as well so looking forward to see your plants progress. Sending positive thoughts and vibes :rollit::peace:

Aloha,

Sunny

Aloha Preston! I hope you don’t mind me pulling up a chair in the back as I follow along. Took me a bit to get caught up in the thread before I felt comfortable chimin in.

Brah!! Respect big time. I know your state doesn’t fuck around when it comes to cannabis. New space looks good too :thumb:

I’ve got a cheese going in the tent as well so looking forward to see your plants progress. Sending positive thoughts and vibes :rollit::peace:

Aloha,

Sunny
Aloha growmie! Welcome to my Temple! Feel free to chat it up & ask questions.

The group of growers who hang here are top notch!

Which island you from? I used to live out on Oahu.

Aloha growmie! Welcome to my Temple! Feel free to chat it up & ask questions.

The group of growers who hang here are top notch!

Which island you from? I used to live out on Oahu.

Mahalos!! Yes I have enjoyed my short time here and all the knowledge shared. It’s frickin awesome. This is the only forum I decided to join after after lurking and reading. So much aloha here between members I see and I truly appreciate that a lot.

I’m a big island boy born and raised! Puna district :yummy: Oahu stresses me out.. too many people there crammed into a small space. I’m a small town boy and that’s how I like it haha I hope you have a blessed day my Braddah and aloha!!

Sunny :peace:

Oahu stresses me out.. too many people there crammed into a small space.
I was stationed out there in the Navy & I totally agree..... my kind weren't the most welcome there either. LoL

We lived out in Pearl City.... ghetto AF.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All my friends & fam can't understand how we got sick of "island life"

LoL, I'd explain Oahu.....

You've done fantastic with your smaller space.
I'm really excited to see them all flower at the same time.

Did I use the rest term?

:green_heart:
I will have to take my driver loose to adjust it too can I leave them lose is there a good wat to secure them while they are lose from the fixture so that they can be adjusted ?

I was stationed out there in the Navy & I totally agree..... my kind weren't the most welcome there either. LoL

We lived out in Pearl City.... ghetto AF.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All my friends & fam can't understand how we got sick of "island life"

LoL, I'd explain Oahu.....

Awe man sorry to hear that! The smaller towns on different islands aren’t anything like Oahu/Honolulu area. Way more lay back and cruise just like the people. If you ever happen to catch a bird out this way I’d would be happy to show you local style and how it really is down here in Hawaii. *double Shaka

Aloha!

Sunny

I will have to take my driver loose to adjust it too can I leave them lose is there a good wat to secure them while they are lose from the fixture so that they can be adjusted ?

Are you asking me, because Preston is the guy that has these light's.

Green Day's to you, Sir. :headbanger:

I guess him then

Sorry Brother, that was my only complaint about these lights, no external dimmer.
I heard that the new one's have been updated so you don't have to remove the driver to adjust. Maybe your model was one of them and if so maybe Sara can send you the kit so you can upgrade yours.
If you wanted to, try sending her a pm and find out, it couldn't hurt to try.
That's the best I can come up with.

May your garden be green. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom